IGNORED

Press Conference v Sunderland

cidered abroad

7 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Today at 1.30pm.

Here's a preview - LJ - "we've been working hard in Duba and are prepared for Sunderland,"  and  "they're fighting for their  lives and it'll be a tough game" 

What I'd like to hear is the most recent update on how close the various injured players are.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Here's a preview - LJ - "we've been working hard in Duba and are prepared for Sunderland,"  and  "they're fighting for their  lives and it'll be a tough game" 

What I'd like to hear is the most recent update on how close the various injured players are.

I'm sure the opposition would like this update as well .

30 minutes ago, Robbored said:

"Eros is getting closer. He's back running on grass and that's a good sign.  Calum and Jens are some way away still so I can't update on that. Milan continues to have his legs straightened out by some sort of strange Italian "expert". Remind me again who Gary O'Neil is?"

"I've been pleased with the response from the lads this week. It's been good to get away for a few days. We've put Bolton behind us and are chomping at the bit to get going again. This is the final third of our season and we need to be at our best from here till the end. They're a hungry bunch, they know things have been under par since the turn of the year, but I have a lot of faith in this group and am confident they'll turn it around."

20 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

"I've been pleased with the response from the lads this week. It's been good to get away for a few days. We've put Bolton behind us and are chomping at the bit to get going again. This is the final third of our season and we need to be at our best from here till the end. They're a hungry bunch, they know things have been under par since the turn of the year, but I have a lot of faith in this group and am confident they'll turn it around."

That's brilliant Mr Fatcigar , I bet that'll be close to what LJ. himself says . 

:yes:

25 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

"I've been pleased with the response from the lads this week. It's been good to get away for a few days. We've put Bolton behind us and are chomping at the bit to get going again. This is the final third of our season, if you like, and we need to be at our best from here till the end. They're a hungry bunch, they know things have been under par since the turn of the year, but I have a lot of faith in this group and am confident they'll turn it around."

This will be close, but I've added a little bit to Johnsonify it. :)

57 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Hi Lee.

7 minutes ago, Super said:

DH: “Macca and I bumped into Lothar Matthäus in the hotel. He’s like the Gary Lineker of Germany on TV out there. He actually knew all about #BristolCity, which is fantastic. It was great to get to chat to someone like him at length.” #BRCvSUN

Yes, always best to keep the Germans at arms length if possible. :) 

1 hour ago, Fat Cigar said:

I wasn't even close. 

Archived