IGNORED

Shocking game management

formerly known as ivan

4 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Yeah let's avoid the fact we should have scored 7 but people decided to shoot instead of pass because we were 3-0 up and cruising.

Only so much you can do as a manager.

You can make subs though and also make sure there’s one man up top at set pieces. Sorry but Johnson is to blame for awful match management at this one. 

3 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Yeah let's avoid the fact we should have scored 7 but people decided to shoot instead of pass because we were 3-0 up and cruising.

Only so much you can do as a manager.

Nothing to do with the manager. That is squarely on players cruising and not taking it seriously. We missed Reid, Diony was/is utter utter utter shite. LJ IS losing his temper big time right about now!!!

All season we looked like we wanted it. Second half today the played like bloody prima donnas who believe there own press. 

FURIOUS!

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Nothing to do with the manager. That is squarely on players cruising and not taking it seriously. We missed Reid, Diony was/is utter utter utter shite. LJ IS losing his temper big time right about now!!!

All season we looked like we wanted it. Second half today the played like bloody prima donnas who believe there own press. 

FURIOUS!

Nail on the head (apart from the Diony thing - think he has something about him, couple of nice flicks)

We really missed Bobby in the second half, and Coleman worked out that our left side with Bryan & Kent can't defend. It could have been worse but for Fielding's wonder save.

We need to tighten up at the back. Our run of good results came with Magnússon & Bryan on the left. We need to go back to that ASAP!

5 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Can't believe it today...Said to my mate when we ****** up a 3 on 2 due to greediness that we were going to **** this up

I said exactly the same 3-1,we were in such good positions and it was like the players thought they are so crap they ain’t going to score again so I might as well try and get myself on the scoresheet rather than make the game safe

2 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

We really missed Bobby in the second half, and Coleman worked out that our left side with Bryan & Kent can't defend. It could have been worse but for Fielding's wonder save.

We need to tighten up at the back. Our run of good results came with Magnússon & Bryan on the left. We need to go back to that ASAP!

Coleman didn’t work out nothing,it was down to the players attitudes I’m afraid

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Have you gone back to wanting him out again?

Im not remotely fussed. Weve progressed loads which is great but so many people...including a majority on this forum...started getting far to cocky since all our exposure

We are a midtable team. Thats where we will end up

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Im not remotely fussed. Weve progressed loads which is great but so many people...including a majority on this forum...started getting far to cocky since all our exposure

We are a midtable team. Thats where we will end up

Probably right. No bad thing after the last couple of seasons. 

5 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Nail on the head (apart from the Diony thing - think he has something about him, couple of nice flicks)

He must have something for that money. However ten yards out with the goal in front of him he hit a bloody pass back. 

His contribution All around was negligible today. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Probably right. No bad thing after the last couple of seasons. 

Yep. Its just disappointing as we tasted the top 4 and things were good

We are no where near good enough for top 6. Sadly the players bought in January have not bettered the squad and have been a waste

Hard to see it right now...but we have progressed. But any thoughts of us ending up in the top 6 need to be put to bed

I’m a Johnson fan but he has to take a good bit of the blame for poor game management in the second half. It was so obvious that we needed another body in midfield - we were getting completely overrun. No idea why you’d wait until 85 mins and 3-2 to try and address it. 

Having said that, players also have to show more professionalism at 3-0 to make much better decisions, so I’m equally annoyed at Johnson and individual players as some player selfishness cost us 

Archived