IGNORED

Frank Fielding - Not Forgotten...

Lordofthebling

I'm fuming.

But what a save by Frank. Couldn't really do anything with the own goals and his whole defence/midfield fell asleep for the second...

I've been critical of Frank in the past but that save should've won us all 3 points and we'd have been talking about that for days; but I guess it saved us a point.

Unbelievable reflexes.

1 minute ago, Chris_Brown said:

I agree, but if he'd parried the first shot to his side instead of straight in front of him, he wouldn't have had a second save to make.

I might be being a bit harsh though, I'd have to see it again I guess.

Took a big deflection off of Flint. Did amazingly to even make a save good enough to push the ball anywhere tbh

1 minute ago, Chris_Brown said:

I agree, but if he'd parried the first shot to his side instead of straight in front of him, he wouldn't have had a second save to make.

Me too because I thought he should have held it!

2 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

I guess so, but it just takes a nick off flints head as it comes though, which means it comes at his mid drift... 

4 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

Think he hasn't got over the groin injury

What was the excuse before ? 

It turns over possession too easily and takes the pressure of the opposition.

As I posted earlier my eight year old God son noticed his awful kicking and asked why he doesn't just roll it out ! 

From the mouths of babes.

20 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

I'm fuming.

But what a save by Frank. Couldn't really do anything with the own goals and his whole defence/midfield fell asleep for the second...

I've been critical of Frank in the past but that save should've won us all 3 points and we'd have been talking about that for days; but I guess it saved us a point.

Unbelievable reflexes.

He had to save it after his mistake. Sums Frankie up, terrible error and great save

24 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

I'm fuming.

Unbelievable reflexes.

A truly brilliant shot stopper.

Still amazing though that you can be in football all your life and not be very good at kicking one.

I thought he was poor, we really missed Steels kicking, distribution and command of the box, Frankie is a good shot stopper but we need more than that, really hope Steels back for the next game,

It worth remembering he only had to make that great save because he messed up the save a few seconds before,

48 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Took a big deflection off of Flint. Did amazingly to even make a save good enough to push the ball anywhere tbh

47 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

I guess so, but it just takes a nick off flints head as it comes though, which means it comes at his mid drift... 

Fair enough. Cant argue with that.

1 hour ago, Lordofthebling said:

I'm fuming.

Unbelievable reflexes.

Ha ha are you for real it was his palming out in the first place that put us in the shit give me Steele anyday

Archived