IGNORED

lj comments

Londoner

Shocking. Trying to boost goal difference in this league shows a complete lack of respect to the opposition and we desere to get bitten on the arse with those comments.

I couldn' give a shit if he is being honest. He should know better and he has to take responsibility for his naivety.

So angry.

Agree with the OP.

There were several occasions towards the end of the first half where one or two decided to showboat too.

Against a more physical poor side we would have picked up injuries when taking the piss.

Terrible complacency.

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Can't see a lot wrong with what he said tbh.

I get the feeling that nothing he could have possibly said would be considered acceptable to you though. 

He said we wanted to boost goal difference today. Arrogance and natvity at it' finest and quite frankly embarrassing

10 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Shocking. Trying to boost goal difference in this league shows a complete lack of respect to the opposition and we desere to get bitten on the arse with those comments.

I couldn' give a shit if he is being honest. He should know better and he has to take responsibility for his naivety.

So angry.

Stinks of arrogance. This league is so unpredictable we should never show a teams such a lack of respect regardless of league position. Some tough lessons for players and management today. 

7 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

He admitted he got it wrong with the subs and should have tried to shore it up.

What did you want him to say?

The fact is he knew this was the case at 3-1 and didn't change it. I'm sorry admitting a mistake is great in hindsiggt but it' his job to change it when it' happening and he failed.

Why should he apologise though? That game should have been a goal difference booster.

Sunderland were easily one of the worst teams I’ve seen down the gate for a long time and they were there for the taking. If we’d have tightened up after getting 3 goals so early then there would have been an outcry.  Yes changes should have been made earlier after possibly the first and definitely the second but that was a game we should have won by 5 or 6 no question. 

Johnson did the right thing in trying to rectify the recent amount of goals against us since Christmas.

3 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

On RB he said he was totally to blame and put it all down to his own 'Naivity & Over excitement'!!

He has just taken one for his team. He was let down by players that couldn't pick themselves after taking their foot of the gas!

He made a comment he told a few what he thought, yeah I bet he did!....Reid going off was the catalyst. Diony was rubbish, utter rubbish, but we waisted chance after chance after chance.

We got a point because of a wonder save! FF comes out of this with credit. No one else!

I am sick as it gets!

15 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Most fans, on here at least, were talking about goal difference, not shoring it up at the back.

That is the reason why most people would agree that us fans should not be managing the football club. I would expect a professional manager to never lower his game plans in the professional game to that of the average football fan. If he thought it then don't admit it. I don't have a problem with it but there again I am just the average fan!!

7 minutes ago, Robin Goch said:

Why should he apologise though? That game should have been a goal difference booster.

Sunderland were easily one of the worst teams I’ve seen down the gate for a long time and they were there for the taking. If we’d have tightened up after getting 3 goals so early then there would have been an outcry.  Yes changes should have been made earlier after possibly the first and definitely the second but that was a game we should have won by 5 or 6 no question. 

Johnson did the right thing in trying to rectify the recent amount of goals against us since Christmas.

Outcry at a 3-0 home win what planet are you on ?!

Archived