IGNORED

lj comments

Londoner

36 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Shocking. Trying to boost goal difference in this league shows a complete lack of respect to the opposition and we desere to get bitten on the arse with those comments.

I couldn' give a shit if he is being honest. He should know better and he has to take responsibility for his naivety.

So angry.

He did take responsibility? He apologised for the performance and said he got it wrong.

3 minutes ago, Robin Goch said:

But 3-0 after 30 minutes? Seriously the majority would be disappointed if we didn’t score again against Sunderland. They were there for an absolute onslaught. 

Sorry you don't understand championship football. 3-0 win after 5 mins 10 mins 20 mins you take that ALL DAY LONG. Go for 7/8 run the risk of getting your arse bit and that' exactly what happened. Doesn' mean camp in the box it means if you have to make a sub don' change a shape that has battered a side!!!

As for your comments saying LJ did the right thing that' just down right laughable 

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Sorry you don't understand championship football. 3-0 win after 5 mins 10 mins 20 mins you take that ALL DAY LONG. Go for 7/8 run the risk of getting your arse bit and that' exactly what happened. Doesn' mean camp in the box it means if you have to make a sub don' change a shape that has battered a side!!!

As for your comments saying LJ did the right thing that' just down right laughable 

I don't know why you're always so rude to people - it's a game and people have different opinions. You can make your point without being unpleasant about it.

All this and you have the gall to make grammatical errors whilst claiming to be an 'academic'!

11 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Nice one... cheers lad.

8 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I don't know why you're always so rude to people - it's a game and people have different opinions. You can make your point without being unpleasant about it.

All this and you have the gall to make grammatical errors whilst claiming to be an 'academic'!

Nah it’s fine, I’m glad @Londoner explained Championship football to me... I was struggling.

21 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Even LJ doesn't say that...

22 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Just like Wolves at home.

What happens if it goes 3-1 and then we score 2 more (which could’ve easily happened) pushing for more goals. The games over we have a good GD everyone is happy. 

Still 3 points.... b3cause of his decisions we walked away with 1

LJ has admitted he got it wrong (which is pretty unusual) he has also explained why he got it wrong. He is a young manager with a young team and is going to make these mistrakes, I make it around 5 points he has cost us this season which is annoying but fairly reasonable at this stage and many more experienced managers would be about the same.

Yes there are things he could have done better, there are also things players could have done better.

He is in credit at the moment and we should give him some slack to sort it out, if he does it couple more times I will start to get concerned.

I don't think you can argue with him saying he got the tactics wrong.

However he keeps saying 'we'll learn from that' which is where I would have a problem. We've all seen us throw away good leads over the last few seasons. If he didn't learn from the numerous times it happened last season then why should we assume he will now?

Seems to be some fundamental weakness in our dna that comes back to haunt us. Whether that really is LJ's fault I would say is open to question. Maybe he just wanted to avoid the players taking the blame and confidence sinking even more.

2 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

However he keeps saying 'we'll learn from that' which is where I would have a problem. We've all seen us throw away good leads over the last few seasons. If he didn't learn from the numerous times it happened last season then why should we assume he will now?

He’s a 36 year old manager coaching a squad with an average age of 26. All of them will be learning.

It’s a bit different to having, say, Warnock and a squad of 34 year olds. 

6 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

How much more comfortable than 3-0.at home do you want?

I don't understand what your getting at with the comment I've given. 

3-0 at half time. 

I'm talking last Friday & today.?? 

Well in fact LJ should of learnt from last season. I'm sure we was 3-0 up at half time then. 

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

Shocking. Trying to boost goal difference in this league shows a complete lack of respect to the opposition and we desere to get bitten on the arse with those comments.

I couldn' give a shit if he is being honest. He should know better and he has to take responsibility for his naivety.

So angry.

He has taken responsibility for his naivety.

He has a tendency to go ' Roy of the Rovers ' too often. He really needs to find a balance .

Still good analysis by him .

18 minutes ago, roddy-d said:

I don't understand what your getting at with the comment I've given. 

3-0 at half time. 

I'm talking last Friday & today.?? 

Well in fact LJ should of learnt from last season. I'm sure we was 3-0 up at half time then. 

I think roddy means 3-0 h/t should be a comfortable 3pts so make sure we get them. If it ends 3-0 that's ok. Just don't give the opposition any chance of a comeback. It's not often 3-0 h/t ends up as 6 or 7. We look unlikely to get auto so let's make sure we get the 3 points against poor sides.

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

He said we wanted to boost goal difference today. Arrogance and natvity at it' finest and quite frankly embarrassing

Can see the arrogance of it, but I'm blowed if I can see what the baby Jesus in the manger has to do with anything (although I guess the Mackems must feel that their half tine prayers were answered and they've witnessed a miracle!) ;) 

Archived