IGNORED

Diedhiou

AppyDAZE

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Congrats on the two goals, but don't try to score with your hands again for Bristol City.

Totally embarrassing.

He did really well today. 

Blowing out of his ass come the end but what more could you ask?

He was almost as goid as Ryan Kent apparently??

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

He did really well today. 

Blowing out of his ass come the end but what more could you ask?

He was almost as goid as Ryan Kent apparently??

He was great for an hour, I agree. Kent was good I thought. Positive stuff , yes he might have passed to Pato but I've seen Pato do the same.

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Might just be the angle, but thought if he had thrown himself at it he could have got his head to it for the hat trick. Two good goals mind. 

If he can reach it with the hand he surely can have a go legally. Thought he did well, just didn't like to see that.

21 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yeah such a shame, I so wanted him to get a hattrick today. I really want him to succeed so was frustrating he made that decision.

Just seen it on Sky highlights. Looks every bit as bad as the first time. SHOULD have launched himself, defo

44 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Then you just leave it. A certain yellow card, and you play the rest of the game without being able to put yourself about. Madness.

Instinct mate,he obviously didn’t mean to do it it’s just a split decision reaction.Its like defenders on the goal line and a shot is flying past you but your natural reaction is to fling your arm out 

Great performance for most of the game today and absolutely love his attitude.

But not a fan of the left handed strike, and also was it just me that thought he seemed to celebrate in the Sunderland fans' faces after his second goal?

I hope im wrong and was at a poor angle to see, but if he did I think he should not do it again.. not good sportsmanship. 

A goal every 155 minutes or so in the championship in his first season in England and with a bad knee injury. He is not the quickest and doesn’t have the best touch but he works hard, puts himself about and he is not a bad finisher. Was a very good signing and fully fit the entire season we may not have had such a dip in form. Another good find by the scouts and why we should persist with Diony a bit longer:fingerscrossed:

I couldn't fault his work rate today and probably should have completed his hat-trick at some stage.

His control with his upper body is a real strength and he manages to control a lot of awkward high balls really well. But his first touch with his feet is incredibly inconsistent.

He should be leading the line and not asked to play deeper to accommodate Diony if we're playing 4-4-1-1. 

Started to flag badly by 70th minute and should've been subbed earlier.

Having two slow frontmen with poor first touch in the second half was the reason our attacks didn't stick and the ball was coming straight back, giving the visitors more than their share of possession.

Can't fault Fammy though. LJ should've noticed this. as he admitted to be fair.

Archived