IGNORED

Villa v Birmingham

Super

1 hour ago, The Gasbuster said:

On current form; I don't fancy us against any of the teams currently in the play off places.

On current form I might not fancy us against any of the teams in the relegation places!  ☹

2 hours ago, grove park city said:

And that should see a West Midlands first and second in this seasons Championship table well done Albert .

Wolves nearest local rivals are WBA, so they may well swap places at season's end. It's only twenty miles from Wolverhampton to Shrewsbury and they currently look like being promoted to the Championship, 

Is it an unwritten rule that there must be two West Midlands teams in the Championship every season? :P

23 minutes ago, 22A said:

Wolves nearest local rivals are WBA, so they may well swap places at season's end. It's only twenty miles from Wolverhampton to Shrewsbury and they currently look like being promoted to the Championship, 

Is it an unwritten rule that there must be two West Midlands teams in the Championship every season? :P

First away game I took Joe too.  Lovely little ground, good wheelchair facilities at the top of the stand.  The steward went and got our pies too.  Brilliant.

Archived