IGNORED

Valentines Day

RedM

I do hope that none of you are going in to be sucked in to this hideous commercial buttocks. Absolute garbage.

I thought the meaning of this was to tell someone you secretly admired them, send a card as a little hint? No I see cards and gifts for boyfriend/girlfriend, fiancé/fiancée and even husband and wife FFS. If you are married why in flucks name do you need to give a ruddy card or tacky gift to show someone you are interested in them, like them, love them etc. 

Just as bad as all the Christmas guff when we got to be the ‘perfect’ family. 

Uggh, please tell me you aren’t exchanging cards and gifts, Valentines is for 12 year olds.

Rant over.

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

I do hope that none of you are going in to be sucked in to this hideous commercial buttocks. Absolute garbage.

I thought the meaning of this was to tell someone you secretly admired them, send a card as a little hint? No I see cards and gifts for boyfriend/girlfriend, fiancé/fiancée and even husband and wife FFS. If you are married why in flucks name do you need to give a ruddy card or tacky gift to show someone you are interested in them, like them, love them etc. 

Uggh, please tell me you aren’t exchanging cards and gifts, Valentines is for 12 year olds.

Rant over.

Blimey M! Mondayitus?!

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Rant over.

What a woman! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Super said:

I bet Mr 'M' is out shopping now for a little something for Red M to wear on weds?!! 

I can guarantee you he bloody isn’t. :laughcont: He’s probably more anti stuff like this than me:clapping:

I can see it now, social media full of the ‘look at me’s’ putting photos of their gifts and cards up for the world to see. Ugg, just give the gifts to eachother if you really must, in private, we don’t need to see. 

PS I haven’t got Mondayitus I’m always like this :sun:

2 hours ago, RedM said:

Rant over.

Love you xx

Valentines-Day-Cards-9.jpg.cf.jpg

2 hours ago, RedM said:

I thought the meaning of this was to tell someone you love them etc. 

Exactly, and the reason I am already preparing our 'at home' private dinner for two.

No children, no friends etc; just the two of us, with a roaring log fire and, hopefully, a romantic evening.

4 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Exactly, and the reason I am already preparing our 'at home' private dinner for two.

No children, no friends etc; just the two of us, with a roaring log fire and, hopefully, a romantic evening.

You dirtbag :redcard:

5 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

But you would do this randomly any other day of the year, right? I hope so, you don’t need a date on a calendar some card selling businesses have decided to promote do you.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

But you would do this randomly any other day of the year, right? I hope so, you don’t need a date on a calendar some card selling businesses have decided to promote do you.

We do, i.e. my wife and I quite frequently have quiet, romantic dinners at home, although should there be an exchange of roses or, e.g. chocolates, on Wednesday evening then this would undoubtedly have been prompted by dear old Saint V.

4 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

We do, i.e. my wife and I quite frequently have quiet, romantic dinners at home, although should there be an exchange of roses or, e.g. chocolates, on Wednesday evening then this would undoubtedly have been prompted by dear old Saint V.

I’m sorry, I can’t give you a like. Almost tempted to award you a rare snake from me. :laughcont:

6 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I always used to give Dolly a Twirl and a gobstopper 

26 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Do you want to borrow the Barry White CD?

Archived