IGNORED

Bristol City u23 v Liverpool u23

OldlandReddies

12 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

O’Neil in, but what’s happened to this Bakinson chap we got from Luton for a load of dosh? Not in the squad

Have I missed him going out  on loan? If not, is he, injured or going to be included in Saturday’s squad? 

Just asked the same on Twitter.  Didn’t someone on here say there maybe a bit of attitude?

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Just asked the same on Twitter.  Didn’t someone on here say there maybe a bit of attitude?

Wouldn’t of got through our much-vaunted DNA testing procedures if he had the wrong attitude. MA wouldn’t let any more slip through the net I’m sure. 

31 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

O’Neil in, but what’s happened to this Bakinson chap we got from Luton for a load of dosh? Not in the squad

Have I missed him going out  on loan? If not, is he, injured or going to be included in Saturday’s squad? 

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Scored in the 5-5 draw against Charlton so I doubt if there is a problem. Maybe just an injury?

14 minutes ago, Milan djurichimovic said:

Agreed seemed to give the ball away more than the yung uns trying to find that killer pass to often 

Agreed. Though think he took a lot of pressure off them with him always running to find space and available to receive a pass. As you said though, wasteful with quite a few of his passes. Perhaps down to not playing much in the last year. 

Liverpool better second half but never threatened our goal with just one good chance. Their striker headed just over from a good cross. One of very few shots and not sure one on target. 

City conceded possesion but very direct and quick on the counter. Impressed by quite a few of them if I am honest. Pleasantly surprised maybe a better assessment. Pretty much everyone was composed. Quite a few get their heads up and can pick a pass. Very organised defensively too.

4 minutes ago, Judda said:

Who scored?

Opi Edwards from a free kick but a massive defelction. Could be an own goal even. Interesting GON was over it but let Opi have it. 

Jojo didn’t have much to do. Like watching Gerrard pass compared to FF though. Possibly the best part of his game. 

Rory Holden looks like he could be a good one. Played behind the striker. Has a decent turn of pace but agility on the ball is even better. Turns effortlessly when receiving a pass. He pretty much made our goal with one of his turns and a sublime pass to the wing where the foul was drawn.

Our CB pairing would make the perfect player if you could combine them. Baldwin looks the better athlete. Stronger and quicker but the other Harvey Smith is so composed and is a good tackler. Comfortable on the ball as well. Had one sprint though and it looked slow. 

Opi Edwards has the pace and the motor. Good dribbler and quick. Lucky with the goal. Gets down the wing but never really got a cross in or cut inside to shoot. Guess when he adds that he will be around our first team. 

Pring looks much bigger than I remember. Looks more confident defending than being on the ball though. 

Archived