IGNORED

OTIB 'get together'....

spudski

....has there ever been one?

Would forum users be open to one...say at the end of the season in the Sports bar?

Or do most enjoy being anonymous?

I've met probably a dozen forum users, all nice people, and in some cases completely different to how you imagine.

Could be interesting...:laugh:

Few drinks...some kicking off etc.

Not even sure whether I'd be up for it tbh :laughcont:

I’ve always thought this would be a good idea and probably improve relations between a few people on here. 

Although, I think that those who most would like to meet, would never actually step out from behind their keyboard and show themselves. 

Would be good though, for those who aren’t just snide, shitstirring ####wits..! 

12 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’ve always thought this would be a good idea and probably improve relations between a few people on here. 

Although, I think that those who most would like to meet, would never actually step out from behind their keyboard and show themselves. 

Would be good though, for those who aren’t just snide, shitstirring ####wits..! 

I don't think it's that bad on here, it's a busy forum about a passionate subject so obviously people are going to disagree.

Forum nerds such as you and I have probably disagreed with most of the other regular posters at one time or another. I can't remember many getting nasty, just passionate debate.

I'd be up for a meet up, I have quite a bad time with social anxiety, but don't think I'd struggle so much as there's regular communication of a sort on here.

Personally have already met a fair few from off here- @BobBobSuperBob, @BigAlToby&Liam, @Davefevs, @Bar BS3, @Diddlydonkey, @Vincent Vega and @cidered abroad just to name a few. Though a couple of those were just to pick up tickets, I did go up to Manchester with Al and BBSB

Archived