IGNORED

OTIB 'get together'....

spudski

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Let's just have one big fight in Greville Smythe park. Winner gets crowned ITK.

Doesn't this belong on the "It all kicked off in Bristol thread"?

50 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I can think of about 10 people I have met from on here, mainly that I knew from the old City Mailing List meetups at the Pumphouse/Nova Scotia from about 1999 onwards.

It became a regular pre-match gathering for a fair few seasons.

I'm fairly certain the guy that sits in front of me in S24 is a regular here but no idea who he is. I just see him browsing the forum on his phone at HT quite often.

How? I struggle to get anything on my phone at HT, let alone this forum. I am not sure I would want to though, it's bad enough reading the knee jerk reactions after 90 minutes, let alone at HT. 

I’ve met a few on here:

@BS4 on Tour... played Sunday footie with him

@redcherryberry played cricket against him

@Dollymarie knew her through Oskar, then I put in a quiz team for CHSW with her, @Busterrimes,  @richwwtk, @Septic Peg But @WesM failed to make it

A few others have introduced themselves at AG because they recognise me and Joe. 

7 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Doesn't this belong on the "It all kicked off in Bristol thread"?

How? I struggle to get anything on my phone at HT, let alone this forum. I am not sure I would want to though, it's bad enough reading the knee jerk reactions after 90 minutes, let alone at HT. 

I find the wi-fi works really well in the stadium, just not in the concourse.

And my mates 4G works really well all around AG, but mine is awful. Different providers I guess.

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Could have karaoke on the stadium PA!

Would be great for the shy as no bugger would be able to hear you.

I'll do it. Don't need the PA. Clifton can hear me when I start on the showtunes.

15 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Is @Septic Peg really a woman?

Indeed I am. As @Davefevs can confirm having met me IRL.

I've also met @Busterrimes and @richwwtk via the CHSW quiz and @Strawberry2157. also I know by sight.

Obv, @Dollymarie I know well, @WesM I used to work with and @CyderInACan has known me from when we were both bar flies in the Luckwell many years ago now. @CyderInACan can also confirm my vocal ability after I almost blew speakers in the Luckwell karaoke night back in the day.

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

On your head be it ....Screenshot_20180213-133415.thumb.jpg.79764283a43f239052cb8b90afd6bc93.jpg

I know Phil from years back when he worked for Carrefour, and for the record hes a smashing lad. He did, and as far as Im aware still does a lot for charity.

With regards his avatar, he was very good at martial arts and used to “train” downs syndrome kids in his free time, giving them confidence and a genuine sense that they were involved in something as well as keeping them fit.

Never understood why he posted on here though, he was a bit of a lad back in the day and HATED us with a vengeance, took a right kicking off our lot at Trumpton resulting in a fractured skull and a stay in the BRI !   

Before I get the usual “wasn’t that good then" comments, I  don’t think Chuck Norris could have handled what he endured that day.

If your reading Phil, all the best mate.     

3 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I know Phil from years back when he worked for Carrefour, and for the record hes a smashing lad. He did, and as far as Im aware still does a lot for charity.

With regards his avatar, he was very good at martial arts and used to “train” downs syndrome kids in his free time, giving them confidence and a genuine sense that they were involved in something as well as keeping them fit.

Never understood why he posted on here though, he was a bit of a lad back in the day and HATED us with a vengeance, took a right kicking off our lot at Trumpton resulting in a fractured skull and a stay in the BRI !   

Before I get the usual “wasn’t that good then" comments, I  don’t think Chuck Norris could have handled what he endured that day.

If your reading Phil, all the best mate.     

I did warn Um.

Archived