IGNORED

OTIB 'get together'....

spudski

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

THis thread is ace. 

For what it’s worth, there are a number of you that I’d like to share a beer with. Probably not @bristolcitysweden though Not entirely convinced I’d be able to keep up!

Blonde white males don't do it for you? Fair enough, it takes all sorts.

21 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Will one corner of the pub be singing and waving flags while the rest just sits there quietly?:yawn:

17 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

And one side of the bar leaves well before closing time?

Oh, that means I’ll be sat at the table and from nowhere 3 chaps will ask me to stand up so they can go to the bog !

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

Several years ago a couple of posters from otib and I were at Chesterfield away and met up with a couple of other posters - both of whom no longer post by chance.

One of the guys I was with had had several tetchy arguement with one of the others via otib and when they met there was a distinct feeling of anonymity from one to the other........

Just a warning boys and girls.........

Anonymity or animosity?

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

If this is truly gonna happen, how's about we make a few quid for charity?

£2 a ticket, sell some raffle stuff etc.

Get Scotty in, he can do a disco or summat.

OTIB Disco  :blink::laughcont::clapping:Can't wait to see Robbored throwing a few shapes....Big Tone trying it on with Dolls and Julie...Bar closing and Swedish Tommy losing it. Bring it on ;-)

16 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Surely you buggers see enough of my face! :fear:

I saw you sitting at the entrance to the supporter trust area during that beam back villa match. You glanced for a while then carried on chatting. For a second I thought 'she recognises me off the forum' until realising the ridiculousness of that idea. I was too shy to pop my head above the pulpit and instead blended into the shadows once more. Feeling snug, cosy and ....absolutely apoplectic with anger at our 5 nil humiliation. Clearly my brain was elsewhere Dolls sorry for that.

7 hours ago, chinapig said:

It'll end in tears when it turns out most of us are bots. Which doesn't say much for AI.:fear:

'bots'? ....  Wot? 

You don't mean,

erm,  botty boys? ...  No, No ffs No, shit, that's never crossed my mind before, no offence but OMG wot if?  

(not that theres anything wrong with that, just a shock that's all, I mean it takes all sorts to make a World and thank the Lord for that, each to their own I say, but bloody heck.... Wot if? )  Shirley not. 

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

I saw you sitting at the entrance to the supporter trust area during that beam back villa match. You glanced for a while then carried on chatting. For a second I thought 'she recognises me off the forum' until realising the ridiculousness of that idea. I was too shy to pop my head above the pulpit and instead blended into the shadows once more. Feeling snug, cosy and ....absolutely apoplectic with anger at our 5 nil humiliation. Clearly my brain was elsewhere Dolls sorry for that.

Ha, you shoulda come said hi. :) 

21 hours ago, spudski said:

....has there ever been one?

Would forum users be open to one...say at the end of the season in the Sports bar?

Or do most enjoy being anonymous?

I've met probably a dozen forum users, all nice people, and in some cases completely different to how you imagine.

Could be interesting...:laugh:

Few drinks...some kicking off etc.

Not even sure whether I'd be up for it tbh :laughcont:

Yes on for that good idea . At times contributions excellent and better than most journos writing about BCFC . 

Archived