IGNORED

OTIB 'get together'....

spudski

15 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

'bots'? ....  Wot? 

You don't mean,

erm,  botty boys? ...  No, No ffs No, shit, that's never crossed my mind before, no offence but OMG wot if?  

(not that theres anything wrong with that, just a shock that's all, I mean it takes all sorts to make a World and thank the Lord for that, each to their own I say, but bloody heck.... Wot if? )  Shirley not. 

As I'm sure you know:

https://techterms.com/definition/bot

On 13/02/2018 at 10:22, BRISTOL86 said:

Yep turns out I’ve been sitting right by @cidered aboroadand @westonred since the SS opened!

Both very nice chaps, though I fear it’s only a matter of time before @westonred gets a banning order, if Keith Stroud is ever appointed to ref us again ;) 

Looks like I’ve escaped that banning order...although they may have me confused with westonred. Has anyone seen him at a game recently ?;)

I must admit, Keith Stroud did make my blood boil against QPR...only a few select others can do the same - Hollowhead, Warnock  and James bloody Linnington!

6 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

I recognise North Kia, South Kia (from the winter Olympics) .... pyeongchang-2018.jpg

and theres Kia - Ora  (long time no see, from The Odeon)

Havent got a clue about the other two though...  :dunno: ?  

But there's 5 of them

21 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Yep, 

there's North ... there's South and there's Ora ...  That three of 'em, all Kia's ... and then there's the two mystery ladies.

As Meatloaf famously said, Three outta Five Ain't Bad ... 

I thought he said  "I can see parasites on my dachshunds thighs"

On 2/13/2018 at 10:22, BRISTOL86 said:

Yep turns out I’ve been sitting right by @cidered aboroadand @westonred since the SS opened!

Both very nice chaps, though I fear it’s only a matter of time before @westonred gets a banning order, if Keith Stroud is ever appointed to ref us again ;) 

I sit by @cidered aboroad too.

Only worked who he was earlier this season when he posted about football shirts!!

21 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Yep, 

there's North ... there's South and there's Ora ...  That three of 'em, all Kia's ... and then there's the two mystery ladies.

As Meatloaf famously said, Three outta Five Ain't Bad ... 

The other 2 are me an my dog.

Archived