IGNORED

OTIB 'get together'....

spudski

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I also had my suspicions when I overheard him talking about Bologna having read on here about the price of Bologna shirts! 

Welcome to the S22 madhouse!

I’ve heard @cidered aboroad talking a lot of Bollocks but never about Bologna!

Edit: thought the swear filter may have blocked some of that. Here comes that banning order again!

On 2/13/2018 at 09:15, Maesknoll Red said:

There were some a few years back, Football in the park, then beer in the Wedlock’s.  Shame we can’t recreate that again now.

More than a few years back - it must be 14/15 years since the last one I reckon.

The Enormous Turnip can't have been more than about 12 and he's 27 now. :shocking:

Remember you being there with your dog(s?), also SL and Mrs .L., with SL joining in the football, and an earlier one on what must have been the hottest day of the year.

Any attempt to repeat that level of exertion on such a boiling day would (probably) finish me off now. :sweatingbullets:

For all the enthusiasm on these 'meet up' threads only about a dozen actually turn up on the day, including iirc. a few accompanying friends who'd never posted on OTIB.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

More than a few years back - it must be 14/15 years since the last one I reckon.

The Enormous Turnip can't have been more than about 12 and he's 27 now. :shocking:

Remember you being there with your dog(s?), also SL and Mrs .L., with SL joining in the football, and an earlier one on what must have been the hottest day of the year.

Any attempt to repeat that level of exertion on such a boiling day would (probably) finish me off now. :sweatingbullets:

For all the enthusiasm on these 'meet up' threads only about a dozen actually turn up on the day, including iirc. a few accompanying friends who'd never posted on OTIB.

That sounds about right, I’m sure I brought the dogs to one, rode a motorbike to the other. 

Archived