IGNORED

OTIB 'get together'....

spudski

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Is there going to be a thread immediately after the 'get together' entitled 'Just back...' followed by one entitled 'Ratings...'....??

BRISTOL86 - 7 - solid display. Nothing flashy but tried his best and did the basics OK

Well it’s about the best I can hope for :laughcont:

4 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Is there going to be a thread immediately after the 'get together' entitled 'Just back...' followed by one entitled 'Ratings...'....??

Septic Peg - 6 - kept up with the lads in the beer stakes. Showed grit to get the job done. Doing it for the girls. Had issues when the rum came out.

26 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

If i can't make it, can i blame it on Maggers?!

Might be one on why many people left early!

This thread is ******* gold.

Thing is, at AG I've probably walked past almost all of you. Or sat next to you. Weird that mind.

I've definitely met a few on here though. Almost everyone's been bald. Including the lasses. Smooth as **** on top. Shiny even. Like a polished gem.

41 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I declare these goods for her..................... produced from my own cheese making region.

Stinky-Cheese.jpg

That blue looks outstanding. Huge fan of that but it is propped on another, softer looking bit of fromage that will surely not benefit from being close to such a strong flavour, non?

48 minutes ago, TinMan's left peg said:

I think I went to school with @Dollymarie but I don’t know anyone else on otib (well I might do but how can you tell?!) 

You did?!? What, when where? 

7 minutes ago, Super said:

How can anyone like cheese?!

Sorry, you mean how can anyone NOT like cheese? 

Shall I reserve the SC&T bar for us for a private event? ;) 

Archived