IGNORED

OTIB 'get together'....

spudski

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

This thread is ******* gold.

Thing is, at AG I've probably walked past almost all of you. Or sat next to you. Weird that mind.

I've definitely met a few on here though. Almost everyone's been bald. Including the lasses. Smooth as **** on top. Shiny even. Like a polished gem.

Agree with you about the thread mate. Quality.                  Unbeknown to one another we have passed sworn internet enemies in the Dullmoan like passing ghostly ships out on the deep ..................

For that reason I'm worried that the allure of OTIB would be forever shattered when we see one another in the ....... ahem! .............flesh???

Someone that for years one has imagined as a Christopher Lee look-alike, a pedantic, evil w**ker, incapable of following an argument, is infact an amiable rotund chap with a bald head and a corgi

8 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Agree with you about the thread mate.                    Unbeknown to one another we have passed sworn internet enemies in the Dullmoan like passing ghostly ships out on the deep ..................

For that reason I'm worried that the allure of OTIB would be forever shattered when we see one another in the ....... ahem! .............flesh???

Someone that for years one has imagined as a Christopher Lee look-alike, a pedantic, evil manual manipulator, incapable of following an argument, is infact an amiable rotund chap with a bald head and a corgi

It's the lot of them. I reckon a good 80% of OTIB is clean shaven, hairless, bald, empty follicle'd.

Think I'd break down seeing people like Robbored in real life, I just know him as the poster with the unbelievably obnoxious avatar.

Archived