IGNORED

Bargain!

Bar BS3

I see the good old Leeds have made it Pay on the day for any City fans wishing to travel up without tickets on Sunday. 

For a game that’s being televised live on Sky, with a kick off moved to suit this arrangement, you can travel 200? Miles, each way, and pay on the day for just......£42!!! FFS! 

20 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I see the good old Leeds have made it Pay on the day for any City fans wishing to travel up without tickets on Sunday. 

For a game that’s being televised live on Sky, with a kick off moved to suit this arrangement, you can travel 200? Miles, each way, and pay on the day for just......£42!!! FFS! 

If we were to win though I bet it will feel worth every penny to those that do go.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I shall be watching on Sky.  Leeds can stick their tickets where the sun don't shine at that price.

I’ll be watching on a dodgy stream, Leeds nor Sky aren’t getting my money! :sun:

8 minutes ago, City Cat said:

Next time they're at AG we should charge them the same for the Atyeo.... absolute disgrace:gasmask:

No let's definitely not do that. Why punish fans for their clubs horrid pricing policy? Revenge pricing at its worst that, should be £25 at most.

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

Noticed Wolves are subsidising away fans tickets at Elland road. Nice gesture. Should ensure they have a couple of thousand there.

Seen it from a few clubs recently. 

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/20180213-wolves-subsidise-leeds-united-tickets/

That’s a good gesture, but it doesn’t really help the situation. It’s certainly something the league need to get involved in and sort out ASAP. Away fans never/rarely get a choice of seating options (like Home fans have). 

These aren’t the most expensive option, they are the ONLY option! 

Even if it was the same as the premier league, why shouldn’t every ground in the country have an away ticket price cap of £30 MAX....? There simply is no good reason for there not to be! 

4 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Noticed Wolves are subsidising away fans tickets at Elland road. Nice gesture. Should ensure they have a couple of thousand there.

Seen it from a few clubs recently. 

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/20180213-wolves-subsidise-leeds-united-tickets/

So they price them at £37 for Wolves, but £42 for us?!?  Where the hell does that logic come into play?  That's almost #GasLogic!

1 hour ago, Pezo said:

It would be interesting if a bunch of city lads went in the home end because its cheaper, tickets available for £26. Would the additional cost of policing make it worth while?

Surely away tickets should have to be charged at the same price as the cheapest Home supporters seats. No matter where they are housed, that’s up to the clubs, but that would be a good rule of thumb, you’d think! And any applicable membership discount prices should be available to STH of the away club. 

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Surely away tickets should have to be charged at the same price as the cheapest Home supporters seats. No matter where they are housed, that’s up to the clubs, but that would be a good rule of thumb, you’d think! And any applicable membership discount prices should be available to STH of the away club. 

Isn't it supposed to be the same price as per the "equivilent seat" in the home end?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Isn't it supposed to be the same price as per the "equivilent seat" in the home end?

Yes, but seeing as away fans don’t get a choice, it should be charged, by all clubs, for all clubs, at the price of the cheapest home seat anywhere in the ground (excluding family section) imho. 

Archived