IGNORED

How lucky we are in the balmy south

Port Said Red

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Work has taken to me to Aberdeen for three days and I ambitiously thought that I might venture out this evening and take in a Highland League game as there are almost a full set of fixtures. These are my options........... Maybe next time eh? 

2018-02-14 18_08_05-Scores & Fixtures - Football - BBC Sport.png

In fairness most if not all these games are played on park pitches

19 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Work has taken to me to Aberdeen for three days and I ambitiously thought that I might venture out this evening and take in a Highland League game as there are almost a full set of fixtures. These are my options........... Maybe next time eh? 

Try the pub

22 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

should have tried working outdoors today down here then.......

28 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Always thought Keith did well for himself . Must be a mare playing on your own every game :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

.....and why is there an ‘S’ in lisp? That’s just cruel....

There used to be a girl with a lisp called Stacey who worked in the cigarette kiosk in Morrisons in Liskeard.

Imagine the poor girl having to stand up at a training day and say who she was and what she did. I never had the heart to ask her for twenty Superkings.

Archived