IGNORED

Todays Games

wendyredredrobin

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Ummm............:facepalm:

I'll explain.......................if City win their matches what other teams do is irrelevant..............:disapointed2se:

I'll explain.

If we win our matches but the teams above also win then we cannot make up any ground on them.

The results of the teams around are always relevent unless there is a significant points gap.

10 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I'll explain.

If we win our matches but the teams above also win then we cannot make up any ground on them.

The results of the teams around are always relevent unless there is a significant points gap.

Erm..........the teams above us will be playing each other......

3 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

2nd place gone so all about consolidating top 6 spot therefore we need Cardiff and Wolves to win to halt the chasing pack as we cant expect owt at Leeds.

2nd place most definitely isn’t gone and god help us if those at the club believe that. 

It’s not looking likely but it’s a 7 point gap and there’s 45 to play for! In this league that’s absolutely nothing. 2 weeks in this division can completely change the complexion. 

I don’t think we will finish 2nd, but let’s not write ourselves off just yet. There’s a third of the season left!!

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

But not every week.

Really Al, are you acting dumb or does it just come naturally to you?

I think what he’s saying is that should we win all our games, there are sufficient games for those above us against each other (inc our own v Cardiff and Fulham) to mean they will drop sufficient points to allow us to overtake them.  Of course if Villa or Derby win all of theirs too, then we will finish 3rd.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I think what he’s saying is that should we win all our games, there are sufficient games for those above us against each other (inc our own v Cardiff and Fulham) to mean they will drop sufficient points to allow us to overtake them.  Of course if Villa or Derby win all of theirs too, then we will finish 3rd.

Which is what my point was.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'll explain.......................if City win their matches what other teams do is irrelevant..............:disapointed2se:

at the moment we are 6th, if we win all our matches and they do as well we will finish 6th, so it is not irrelevant what other teams do.

45 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Thanks for explaining the obvious to Jimmy......It's like pulling teeth sometimes..............:disapointed2se:

The chances of Villa and/or Derby winning all their remains games is very slight and for I know they could still have play each other.

27 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Thanks for explaining the obvious to Jimmy......It's like pulling teeth sometimes..............:disapointed2se:

The chances of Villa and/or Derby winning all their remains games is very slight and for I know they could still have play each other.

Alan, still incapable of reading what is right before you I see.

Daves last sentence covers what I was saying. You say the chances of Derby and/or Villa winning all their remaining games is very slim, but both teams are above us suggesting they are better sides.

So the chance of one of them winning all their remaining games is less slim than us doing the same.

Please do go pull your teeth out, without any anesthetic.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I've got some terrible news for you: we're not going to win every game between now and May. 

We're in a mini-league with 4/5 other teams. You're free to bury your head in the sand though 

Archived