IGNORED

Season Ticket by Direct Debit

Busterrimes

4 hours ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Mine was, and so I cancelled the DD, the club then chased me but upon further investigation we confirmed that I was ok to cancel as it had all been paid up. Don't know whether it will be the same for you, mind. 

You can't cancel D/D, only the company can who you pay it to, you can only cancel a S/O,

9 minutes ago, Northred said:

Ask your bank,they will tell you the same, they company controls DD not the customer, you control a S/O

You can cancel a DD at any time, but as it’s the company that requests the payment, if you do so before you’ve made full payment, expect to be chased...as your Bank will return the requested payment as "no mandate held, cancelled by customer" or similar.

You can cancel a direct debit at any time. However if you have not fully settled the debt the claimant will still try to take the monthly payment.

When it’s returned by your bank they will be in touch to find out why you’ve cancelled and will warn you that you could face legal action if you refuse to pay.

Edit: looks like Davefevs got in there before me.

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You can cancel a DD at any time, but as it’s the company that requests the payment, if you do so before you’ve made full payment, expect to be chased...as your Bank will return the requested payment as "no mandate held, cancelled by customer" or similar.

Yes you can cancel a direct debit but,the company can reinstate it,Ask your bank

With a DD the  club claim from your account rather than a standing order where you pay the club,. Need to make sure that the final payment has been taken before cancelling. Some peoples first payment may have been taken later than others and therefore the last payment will also be later. Oops sorry got my response in BEFORE kickoff

Archived