IGNORED

Did the earth move for you?

joe jordans teeth

Blimey, me too, thought I was going mad.. Felt like something was lurking in my sofa, got up, was it a tremor or something so checked to see if some water that was in a glass was moving,, nothing...

Put it down to it must've been me experiencing a weird bodily sensation, ...just been looking stuff up online, convinced myself it must have been something like that....

Phew, so I'm not going mad, or experiencing some kind of neurological problem after all ..... Thanks for posting! :) 

Now then ... WTF caused it?  are we all gonna disappear into a giant sinkhole or something ?  :shocking:

Didn't notice a thing. Too busy trying to fit a new thermostat which for some reason trips the electrics/blows a fuse when the temp is adjusted.
Makes a change , the other day I turned the power off of the sockets to change one only to find the one I was changing stays live on that ring. Felt something then to be fair :shocking:

12 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Blimey, me too, thought I was going mad.. Felt like something was lurking in my sofa, got up, was it a tremor or something so checked to see if some water that was in a glass was moving,, nothing...

Put it down to it must've been me experiencing a weird bodily sensation, ...just been looking stuff up online, convinced myself it must have been something like that....

Phew, so I'm not going mad, or experiencing some kind of neurological problem after all ..... Thanks for posting! :) 

Now then ... WTF caused it?  are we all gonna disappear into a giant sinkhole or something ?  :shocking:

Last night's curry? 

Archived