IGNORED

The Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day Thread 32

3 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I fear you may be right...on a positive note, who'd want any of our defenders? My Dog (asleep in the corner) showed more interest in that Leeds corner than they did

Most likely Flint & Bryan will go. Leading to a partnership of Baker & Wright (who I do not rate one bit). In need of two LB's, another RB as Pisano needs cover, unsure if Vyner could make the step up. We will need a few strikers, couple midfielders. Looks bleak as I write this but we cannot **** about in the summer with signings.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Red_Wizard said:

Most likely Flint & Bryan will go. Leading to a partnership of Baker & Wright (who I do not rate one bit). In need of two LB's, another RB as Pisano needs cover, unsure if Vyner could make the step up. We will need a few strikers, couple midfielders. Looks bleak as I write this but we cannot **** about in the summer with signings.  

Bryan, defensively, would be no great loss. He was shocking again today.

Well i haven't posted on here for a while. Has been interesting watching from afar. Made it clear as day that we needed experience in January. Our signings were so poor. LJ already doesn't trust Walsh or Diony it seems. You need to sign players who are better than your first 11. We've made up the numbers. What a fragile group of players without Baker and dare I say it Pisano. Need those two back and Wright and Magnússon sadly out 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1