IGNORED

You could see it coming.

Jacky Boy

1 minute ago, !james said:

I could see this thread coming. 

Hardly a surprise when we keep throwing games away. As much as some may hate to admit it this team are not showing the fighting mentality they have in the cup run. We've played two games against Man City and beaten Man Utd showing no fear. In this game, it looks like the players are scared of their ******* shadows and are clinging on for dear life! We've just got deeper and deeper into our own third and now we're just hitting it long and hoping, it's f*cking woeful!

8 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Thats what happens when you rely on the same core of players to play a high press game for 6 months, then do nothing in the january transfer window.

Or make a sub before 75 mins 

iegardless of result I would prefer to see the soft side of football displayed e.g. Passing the ball accurately to a team mate.

All this hard long ball scrapping for bits .. If you are that uncomfortable in possession that it has to launched every two or three passes conceding goals can come as no surprise.

City have taken plaudits for the  quality of their football. That was Bristol Rovers like hoofing.

8 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

iegardless of result I would prefer to see the soft side of football displayed e.g. Passing the ball accurately to a team mate.

All this hard long ball scrapping for bits .. If you are that uncomfortable in possession that it has to launched every two or three passes conceding goals can come as no surprise.

City have taken plaudits for the  quality of their football. That was Bristol Rovers like hoofing.

I'm sorry we didn't play much football second half apart from one very good move.

2 minutes ago, B block said:

Spot on, if you play high tempo you have to have the staff to cope 

If you play high tempo and high lines you also should intend to keep the ball. The more its hoofed, the more running there is to be done, the more the team gets stretched ... And on.

2 minutes ago, B block said:

Spot on, if you play high tempo you have to have the staff to cope 

Yes,, im dissapointed with the club,, we have sell outs in the cup raising fortunes, averaging  over 20000, season tickets going through the roof, confortably in the top 6 with real momentum, and a billionaire owner,  and the 3 players brought in have barely made any impact. There have been heroics this season, the players and manager have given everything, but they have been let down.

We lack experience and knowhow when the going gets tough. This is why GON could be so crucial to us in the run in. We play some sublime stuff at times but that doesn’t get you up if you can’t see games out. Baker’s return can’t come soon enough either.  

4 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Sorry but we only played well for the last 15 of the first half. Other than that we were bang average against an awful side 

You must have been watching a different match to me then? We scored both goals in the first 16 minutes and started to slow down towards the end of the first half in preparation for being inept in the second half.

Archived