IGNORED

Nathan Baker

Eddie Notgetinya

Can’t get back soon enough. That said both leads should have been enough even without him. HT in both matches and it seems they decide to coast. They start making the wrong pass or go themselves when they should pass. The intensity disappeared in both halves. There are no excuses for that imo. The cup run is well behind and our replacements for players missing are adequate enough to help out for a couple games

Leeds energised the game with 2 subs then another, and went a bit shit or bust.  We wasted a few really good opportunities to play the right pass when a really good chance of a goal was on.  We paid for that.

We had Diedhiou getting tired and less effective.  Kent running with the ball (and losing it), when we need to pass and move, pass and move, keep the ball, take the sting out.

Was City that needed to energise with changes, but it’s difficult because you don’t want to introduce a player when it appears to be going well.  Johnson needs to spot these game changing moments, the shifts in the tide.  It’s not a case of Baker would’ve solved the problems of the last 2 games.  It’s understanding how to shift a changing momentum.  Johnson, set us up great today, and for 55-60 minutes it was what was needed.  But he didn’t react to Leeds.  I’m disappointed by that.

59 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

One of the stand out players this season in my opinion and whilst a professional team should never throw away 3&2 goal leads I fear the naivety of that tackle against QPR has cost us the difference between a good season and a great season. I hope he's learnt from that. Fuming.

It was a crazy challenge to make. Always a risk. Same with Pack and Bryan and their silly yellow cards. Bet Bryan gets booked v Fulham and misses Cardiff too. 

Archived