IGNORED

I know a lot of people like Ryan Kent

EmersonsRed

1 minute ago, EmersonsRed said:

I don’t see it personally. Just dribbles around aimlessly and on the one odd occasion he beats a man he just passes it to the oppostion?

Anyone shed light as to what they see in him?

not to mention how greedy he is

Thought his decision making was poor today, turned into trouble a few times, still looks threatening though.

2 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

I don’t see it personally. Just dribbles around aimlessly and on the one odd occasion he beats a man he just passes it to the oppostion?

He's a young lad ffs.........Inexperienced and trying too hard to impress.

Why do suppose Liverpool let him out on loan?  

1 minute ago, South Somerset Red said:

Stop trying to scapegoat him. Our problems at the moment lie in defence 

Thought he was awful again today and continuously gave the ball away in stupid situations. This is a forum and I am discussing it... no scapegoating...

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

He's a young lad ffs.........Inexperienced and trying too hard to impress.

Why do suppose Liverpool let him out on loan?  

Robbo we are in the play-offs of the championship. We dropped 2 points after the lad decided to shoot three times when there was an open goal or 1 on 1 against Sunderland and today he thought he was Messi. I don’t care if he’s experienced or inexperienced. He’s not what we need right now, him over Patto today was a complete joke

4 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

The only thing I'm clinging to at the minute is that he's no fully up to speed with his team mates. 

Other than that, I don't see a lot in him. Stands still far too often for a winger for me. Get Scott Murray working with him in training.

You can see why people like him and he has some strong attributes. He is working a lot harder than his first game. He does have the ability to beat his man and is exciting to watch. Thought his first half was very good. Was direct and selfless. 

Second half it was much the same I saw last weekend. Looked a bit out for himself. Like someone who has been told they want to see more end product from him. My misses was saying during the match that he may settle more if and when he gets a goal and think that has validity. Also, he doesn’t make the right decisions in key areas often enough. Gave it away numerous times on the half way line trying to dribble out of trouble instead of making the simple pass. Do this by their box not on the half way line. Defense is fragile enough atm so no need to add more pressure to it. 

27 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

How many times does he retain possession?

He is young but plays like an unrestrained eight year old. Every time he loses the ball which was easily 50% that's an attack to be defended. 

Spot on.

Over elaborate most of the time, I thought Liverpool were based on pass & move?

Has skill and ability and can go past a man with ease. At the moment he just tries to take on too many.

In my opinion, he needs to get his head up and learn to play the simple ball rather than driving at three men and losing the ball.

Think he is desperate to get on the score sheet which is why he makes some of the decisions he does. 

His decision making will improve the more he plays. 

44 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

If he was home grown it would be a different story. I think he is a great signing and will only get better.

Archived