IGNORED

We don't deserve promotion.

Londoner

I don' blame the players, I firmly blame the board and the manager. 

In january we had the perfect opportunity to add some quality whether through loans or permanent signings to add EXPERIENCE to this squad, experience that was NEEDED.

We didn't, we instead signed players who aren' even getting a look in our side...."one for the future"....what about now the best opportunity for premiership footbsll in 10 years.

This is made even more ridiculous by our injuries so what we do.....square pegs in round holes again and again and again. An embarrassment and not good enough.

Wright is not a rb, brownhill who was on fire earlier in the season is completely ineffective on the right wing.

We negate the football that sorted us so well to accommdate a big target man....goals yes, and he deserves credit for that, but ruins our fast flowing footbsll that we did so well under.

I don' care if I get shouted down, look at the squads of the top 6 full of proven championship English experience. We don' have that in depth.

The board you made your decisions in Jan and now we are paying the price.

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

In january we had the perfect opportunity to add some quality whether through loans or permanent signings to add EXPERIENCE to this squad, experience that was NEEDED.

We didn't, we instead signed players who aren' even getting a look in our side...."one for the future"....what about now the best opportunity for premiership footbsll in 10 years.

This is made even more ridiculous by our injuries so what we do.....square pegs in round holes again and again and again. An embarrassment and not good enough.

Wright is not a rb, brownhill who was on fire earlier in the season is completely ineffective on the right wing.

We negate the football that sorted us so well to accommdate a big target man....goals yes, and he deserves credit for that, but ruins our fast flowing footbsll that we did so well under.

I don' care if I get shouted down, look at the squads of the top 6 full of proven championship English experience. We don' have that in depth.

That would be you.

We are a good enough team to finish in the playoffs, but something seriously goes wrong during the halftime break because we come out like a bottom 6 side and start hoofing it around and Flint starts to play up front leaving us exposed at the back reliant on Magnússon who isn't strong enough and Wright who would rather get the wrong side and go into the book.

In reality we have the 17th most expensive squad in the division and we are 6th, it was never going to be kept up so we should all be proud of how much we have improved over the past year. It is really disappointing but the club has taken so many strides forward it's astonishing really

Meh. Better than to panic buy and waste money. Last January was even more underwhelming and now we seem stuck with a few investments that haven’t really made a difference bar Bailey Wright. I am happy to chance it with the current group than waste 2-3m in wages and loan fees on players who may have taken time to adjust just like the ones we did sign. 

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Meh. Better than to panic buy and waste money. Last January was even more underwhelming and now we seem stuck with a few investments that haven’t really made a difference bar Bailey Wright. I am happy to chance it with the current group than waste 2-3m in wages and loan fees on players who may have taken time to adjust just like the ones we did sign. 

Take time to adjust or not I wonder how many points the rb position has cost us!!!!

7 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

What's he said wrong in this thread? Seriously? Do you think we brought well in January? Considering we are fighting for a play off place. We have not had a right back for four months of the season for ***** sake.

Not blaming the players? Pathetic today and last week.

14 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Absolute rubbish. Some of our fan base are ******* clueless. We’re does this never ending money come from 

17 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Come on then give us some names we could have got in Jan that would not have ****** up the whole ethos of what we were trying to do?

Sometimes during this season i honestly wish we were 14th or 15th challenging for top 12 to manage some of these expectations rather than the other way round 

3 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Come on then give us some names we could have got in Jan that would not have ****** up the whole ethos of what we were trying to do?

Sometimes during this season i honestly wish we were 14th or 15th challenging for top 12 to manage some of these expectations rather than the other way round 

Should have enquired about Cyrus Christie for a start!!!

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Doesn’t matter. We have a budget. Shall we spend a shit load of money and risk the club again. I really think some city fans are deluded. And you are prime example. 

No we have a wage budget. Which a handful of prem signings would not have hindered especially at the expense of this wasted diony and Woodrow signings.

12 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Never ending money how much did we spend compared to other champ clubs in January!!

If we would've went out in Jan about spunked a fortune on players and then went through a patch of poor form then everybody would be talking about how we shouldn't have disrupted the squad bringing in all these extra players!

I remember this forum being happy with the transfer business done, possibly RB aside, when the transfer window shut.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing - the club can never win. 

36 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Really surprised people are rubbishing this. Does anyone seriously think we did well in the market? 

Archived