IGNORED

We don't deserve promotion.

Londoner

Unbelievable. Flying out to the Philippines tonight, left the taxi at Heathrow at 2-0, get through check in, security, find a bar, check the result and its 2-2 :grr:

It's just like City of old...or last week. Do other teams do this, it feels like it's just us and such a reoccurring theme.

I'm now off to drink more beer before my flight......and to think I've cut the trip short to be at Cardiff next Sunday.

59 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I don' blame the players, I firmly blame the board and the manager. 

In january we had the perfect opportunity to add some quality whether through loans or permanent signings to add EXPERIENCE to this squad, experience that was NEEDED.

We didn't, we instead signed players who aren' even getting a look in our side...."one for the future"....what about now the best opportunity for premiership footbsll in 10 years.

This is made even more ridiculous by our injuries so what we do.....square pegs in round holes again and again and again. An embarrassment and not good enough.

Wright is not a rb, brownhill who was on fire earlier in the season is completely ineffective on the right wing.

We negate the football that sorted us so well to accommdate a big target man....goals yes, and he deserves credit for that, but ruins our fast flowing footbsll that we did so well under.

I don' care if I get shouted down, look at the squads of the top 6 full of proven championship English experience. We don' have that in depth.

The board you made your decisions in Jan and now we are paying the price.

again today was a rerun of last week, and the January transfer window was a rerun of 2008, groundhog day is getting a little boring.

1 minute ago, pillred said:

again today was a rerun of last week, and the January transfer window was a rerun of 2008, groundhog day is getting a little boring.

I don’t think Leeds pulling 2 early goals back, at Elland Road is much the same as letting a 3 goal lead slip at home to a woeful Sunderland team. 

Get a grip! (Certainly not just you!) 

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don’t think Leeds pulling 2 early goals back, at Elland Road is much the same as letting a 3 goal lead slip at home to a woeful Sunderland team. 

Get a grip! (Certainly not just you!) 

the same team that beat us three nil at ashton gate despite losing their previous 5 games and losing their next 3 games after playing us, and not having won this year I think not.

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

In january we had the perfect opportunity to add some quality whether through loans or permanent signings to add EXPERIENCE to this squad, experience that was NEEDED.

We didn't, we instead signed players who aren' even getting a look in our side...."one for the future"....what about now the best opportunity for premiership footbsll in 10 years.

This is made even more ridiculous by our injuries so what we do.....square pegs in round holes again and again and again. An embarrassment and not good enough.

Wright is not a rb, brownhill who was on fire earlier in the season is completely ineffective on the right wing.

We negate the football that sorted us so well to accommdate a big target man....goals yes, and he deserves credit for that, but ruins our fast flowing footbsll that we did so well under.

I don' care if I get shouted down, look at the squads of the top 6 full of proven championship English experience. We don' have that in depth.

Total drivel...we are still well in the hunt with a favourable run in. An amazing season with the best football I have ever seen played at the gate...keep the faith

3 minutes ago, pillred said:

the same team that beat us three nil at ashton gate despite losing their previous 5 games and losing their next 3 games after playing us, and not having won this year I think not.

Yeah, we’ve been rubbish. What a terrible season..! 

58 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Absolute rubbish. Some of our fan base are ******* clueless. We’re does this never ending money come from 

@Londoner obviously, how much you chucking in the pot? No? What nothing? Talk is cheap, doing something about it is not. 

The Leeds supporters in the second half were magnificent, and we get you @Londoner:whistle:

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

True. Personally I would have played Vyner more. 

38 minutes ago, Jacky Boy said:

Cannot believe they let Zac go out on loan when he looked the only player in the squad comfortable playing at right back. 

......and isn't Zak Vyner a centre back as well???

:dunno:

22 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Total drivel...we are still well in the hunt with a favourable run in. An amazing season with the best football I have ever seen played at the gate...keep the faith

I don't think Londoner has ever had the faith.

:no:

The only way he'll get the faith is by joining the Jehovah's Witnesses!!!

:innocent06:

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

This post is bang on the nose... would love to hear the views of the people who disagree?

Slating the man for asking for some sensible and experienced player signings in Jan to achieve the goal of promotion is far from stupid?

4 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

This post is bang on the nose... would love to hear the views of the people who disagree?

Slating the man for asking for some sensible and experienced player signings in Jan to achieve the goal of promotion is far from stupid?

Who within the budget then? 

7 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Who within the budget then? 

We could had the pick of the bunch this January with the position we were in, some high quality (experienced) loans would probably of been the way forward..

unfortunately we may not be in this position again so in my opinion it’s a massive opurtunity missed..

As Londoner said almost all our signings in January have not improved our squad, where is the bloody right back we so need? (Bailey wright now suspended) .. Very poor business is looking like our undoing I’m afraid, no hiding away from that!!

2 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

SL owns bcfc. He bankrolls the club. His decision whether to financially back a promotion push or not. He hasnt so thats his decision. That decision is not based upon a lack of money though.

We might have done our budget. Diony obviously wasn’t cheap. Normally agree with your posts LP . But not today. 

Most disappointing thing for me this season has been that, when needed, we can't do the basics right. Today, all that was needed in the second half was to pass to players in space and defend goal side of the attacking player. We'd be home and hosed - the hard work (and goals) already sorted. 

Archived