IGNORED

Pack

MC RISK77

24 minutes ago, shelts said:

If fit move Josh inside and put Patto our wide right . 

Can’t say I like that option for Fulham.

Think Sessegnon will tear Bailey Wright a ‘new one’ on Weds so he’ll need help. Pato is not the man for that...would much prefer Brownhill out there to help.

Think Walsh will have to step up on Weds and play in the middle.

2 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

Can’t say I like that option for Fulham.

Think Sessegnon will tear Bailey Wright a ‘new one’ on Weds so he’ll need help. Pato is not the man for that...would much prefer Brownhill out there to help.

Think Walsh will have to step up on Weds and play in the middle.

I get what you’re saying . Make Fulham worry about us and put them on the back foot so we might need a marauding Patto!!

Hope we give em a good go  

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Marlon Pack has been superb this season...including the way he handled Pogba vs Man Utd...he’ll be a very big miss...

I said to my old man during the game, people talk about Flint, Reid and Bryan going in the summer, but Pack is the one I'd worry about. 

Could be a blessing in disguise. For me Brownhill’s best position is central midfield, Bryan’s best at left wing (or wing back), Kent always cuts inside when on the left (so maybe he’ll go outside his man in the right?) 

Baker comes back into central defence (massive boost), Mags moves to LB, then a 4-man midfield of Bryan, Smith, Brownhill, Pato/Kent; Reid and Diedhou up top. 

2 minutes ago, tin said:

Could be a blessing in disguise. For me Brownhill’s best position is central midfield, Bryan’s best at left wing (or wing back), Kent always cuts inside when on the left (so maybe he’ll go outside his man in the right?) 

Baker comes back into central defence (massive boost), Mags moves to LB, then a 4-man midfield of Bryan, Smith, Brownhill, Pato/Kent; Reid and Diedhou up top. 

Brownhill is struggling big time. He was knackered after 45 today. 

1 minute ago, tin said:

Don't think its a blessing, Pack being missing, but agree re Brownhill. 

For me we go..

Frankie, Wright, Flint, Baker, Mags, Pato, Smith, Brownhill, Bryan, Fammy, Reid.

7 minutes ago, glynriley said:

I said to my old man during the game, people talk about Flint, Reid and Bryan going in the summer, but Pack is the one I'd worry about. 

He has really stepped up, I love the way he is so assured in possession and always unflustered.

Wins so many aerial battles too, a very important player for us who will be missed in the next two games.

8 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Don't think its a blessing, Pack being missing, but agree re Brownhill. 

For me we go..

Frankie, Wright, Flint, Baker, Mags, Pato, Smith, Brownhill, Bryan, Fammy, Reid.

I said it ‘could’ be a blessing. I think the balance of the side you’ve named, which I’m in total agreement with if Brownhill’s fit, is the way to go. If Brownhill’s not fit, Walsh has a chance to step up. 

1 minute ago, tin said:

I said it ‘could’ be a blessing. I think the balance of the side you’ve named, which I’m in total agreement with if Brownhill’s fit, is the way to go. If Brownhill’s not fit, Walsh has a chance to step up. 

Yes, sorry squire, wasn't having a pop. Just don't feel a side missing Pack has many positive outcomes. 

Hopefully we can make the best of it though, and those that step in will make his inclusion when he returns a tricky decision. 

Unlike Bakers suspension. 

24 minutes ago, foghornred said:

Has everyone forgotten Gary O'Neil who played 60 minutes the other day and is an ideal replacement for Pack.

Big difference between 60 mins for 23's and at least the same amount of time against Fulham and Cardiff.

Archived