IGNORED

Pack

MC RISK77

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

I'd like to see GON. What I have seen of Walsh leads me to think he is nowhere near ready. 

I have to agree. On what we have seen of Walsh so far, playing him against Fulham or Cardiff would be a massive gamble/risk.

The nearest player to Pack in style (and size) has got to be GO'N, plus he has the experience for what are likely to be our 2 season-defining fixtures. If he is fit enough to play 60 mins, he has to start.

9 hours ago, foghornred said:

Has everyone forgotten Gary O'Neil who played 60 minutes the other day and is an ideal replacement for Pack.

Yeah, and I hope to forget him until his contract is up. 

36 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Yeah, and I hope to forget him until his contract is up. 

It's a strange one isn't it. He was bang average at best when he was fit so god knows why he's going to be our saviour. I said at the time he signed his ludicrous wages were better of spent elsewhere. He's proved to be a complete waste of money.

8 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

I have to agree. On what we have seen of Walsh so far, playing him against Fulham or Cardiff would be a massive gamble/risk.

The nearest player to Pack in style (and size) has got to be GO'N, plus he has the experience for what are likely to be our 2 season-defining fixtures. If he is fit enough to play 60 mins, he has to start.

GON is tiny. In style yes similar. We have no one in midfield as close to as strong and big as Marlon Pack. For Fulham it is perhaps less of a loss. Against Cardiff it will be a large loss. 

2 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

It's a strange one isn't it. He was bang average at best when he was fit so god knows why he's going to be our saviour. I said at the time he signed his ludicrous wages were better of spent elsewhere. He's proved to be a complete waste of money.

He has never been fully fit for us . 

This signing looked very good , unfortunately , so far , we haven't had value for money .

GON , injury free,  should be a big asset for us in the run in .

:fingerscrossed:

10 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

He has never been fully fit for us . 

This signing looked very good , unfortunately , so far , we haven't had value for money .

GON , injury free,  should be a big asset for us in the run in .

:fingerscrossed:

He was up until his red card at Wednesday last season, and looked a good player, driving us forward, always available for a pass.

Archived