IGNORED

Maggers

GrahamC

8 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I’m not a big Magnússon fan but have to say he did everything I wanted him to do - particularly strong clearances when under pressure - which imho has been his weakness alongside giving the ball away easily. 

I can forgive giving the ball away when clearing your line with several opposition players bearing down on you, but in previous games he has done it cheaply when under very little pressure  

Not vs Leeds though. Well done. Imho got to start tonight. 

Tomorrow

1 hour ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I’m not a big Magnússon fan but have to say he did everything I wanted him to do - particularly strong clearances when under pressure - which imho has been his weakness alongside giving the ball away easily. 

I can forgive giving the ball away when clearing your line with several opposition players bearing down on you, but in previous games he has done it cheaply when under very little pressure  

Not vs Leeds though. Well done. Imho got to start tonight. 

See, that’s a sensible post.  You can happily not rate a player (based on your opinion over time) but you can also happily think he had a good game in a one off.  The opposite is also fine, think a player is great, but say he’s had a ‘mare in a game. :clap:

Archived