IGNORED

Heineken Lounge

REDLEE

Good afternoon OTIB. I've got tickets for the Heineken lounge on Wednesday with family and friends to hopefully celebrate my 40th with a decent result. Haven't been in here before so I thought I'd ask for any information on what to expect in there. Thanks in advance! 

It's good. I assume you're doing the hospitality package?

Only the 1 free drink but basically unlimited food of surprisingly good quality.

If you're in that corner, the view isn't for everyone but it's a good experience. 

They usually have City players of days gone by chatting to you in there too.

Good experience, value for money isn't even that bad considering. Hope you enjoy.

6 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

What's the cost? 

Do they have provision for wheelchair users?

I don't know about the cost but they do have provisions for wheelchairs, I know someone in a wheelchair going on Wednesday night, sounds like it's all really well sorted out

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's good. I assume you're doing the hospitality package?

Only the 1 free drink but basically unlimited food of surprisingly good quality.

If you're in that corner, the view isn't for everyone but it's a good experience. 

They usually have City players of days gone by chatting to you in there too.

Good experience, value for money isn't even that bad considering. Hope you enjoy.

Cheers will do! Yes, doing the hospitality package... sounds really good actually. Glyn Riley is special guest which is appropriate as one of my earliest memories is Wembley 1986!

7 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Why are you going too? Little miss greedy...

Nope, slumming it in the SC&T bar as usual. ;)

I just remember when I was in hospitality at the beginning of last season, the queues took an age to move and they hadn’t quite sussed the right quantities of food needed 

On 19/02/2018 at 21:43, Dollymarie said:

Nope, slumming it in the SC&T bar as usual. ;)

I just remember when I was in hospitality at the beginning of last season, the queues took an age to move and they hadn’t quite sussed the right quantities of food needed 

Hopefully they've got to grips with it since then... I'm already hungry!!

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Could there be a less inspiring sponsor than Heineken ? 

Honestly , I wouldn't go there with much enthusiasm based on the name .

Have a great birthday though Redlee.Forty is a fantastic age . Old enough to know better , young enough not to care . 

Gnat's ' water ' lounge . 

I like a pint of Heineken.

And given the fact we're hard pressed to complain about what we get charged for beer at Ashton Gate, long may these friendly prices and garish sponsorship arrangements stay in place! :shifty:

Archived