IGNORED

Cardiff fan in peace... Sort of.

BlueDredd

16 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

What's the predictions for Sunday then boys?

I think we'll have you.

It’s a tough one to call - you have to be favourites, having found your form again, after a rocky patch last month. 

However, we can rest easy in the knowledge that whatever the result next Sunday, when we wake up on Monday morning, we won’t be Welsh..! 

I think we will go two up first half and let in three as we press for more goals.  Colin will out psyche LJ before the game but will be up before the FA for lambasting the referee and fourth official after you are denied three penalty claims.  Our supporters coaches will arrive back in Bristol with no windows, but we will donate the bricks to the gas to enable them to build their new training ground. 

Or we may smash you 4-0

All in all it will be a fun day out.

We'll go in 2-0 up at half time and LJ will say, "I got **** all options on the bench lads, let's hope that the ref blows up at 60 minutes eh?". Then we will start the second half like a team from the conference and you will batter us, and we will get worse as you batter us. Then you will probably win 4-2 and tubby will get the winner.

Just now, Robbored said:

You lot should worry about Ipswich before us but please don't take that advice..........:facepalm:

I'm sure Warnock & the team have their eyes on Ipswich... But I've got my eyes on Bristol.

I don't feel Ipswich have enough going forward to beat us. We're looking solid at the minute.

4 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

We'll go in 2-0 up at half time and LJ will say, "I got **** all options on the bench lads, let's hope that the ref blows up at 60 minutes eh?". Then we will start the second half like a team from the conference and you will batter us, and we will get worse as you batter us. Then you will probably win 4-2 and tubby will get the winner.

Tubby? The Forest player?

3 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Tubby... who plays for Forest now..?!

36 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I'm sure Warnock & the team have their eyes on Ipswich... But I've got my eyes on Bristol.

I don't feel Ipswich have enough going forward to beat us. We're looking solid at the minute.

Colin has a real issue with us ever since  his Palace team scored a perfectly good goal against us that wasn't given.............:rofl2br:

3 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Don't talk to me about accent's mate :whistle2:

35 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Enjoy mid table pal.  :thumbsup:

39 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Don’t know why you’re bothered about that. You’ll take a hiding.

I’m not sure you’re really getting this ‘come in peace’ malarkey ;) 

Archived