IGNORED

Cardiff fan in peace... Sort of.

BlueDredd

13 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

I predict a load of overweight men with funny accents, wearing fake stone island garments tapping themselves on the head in that rather peculiar way you do!

Ahhh the joy of singing to them  'You used to be blue, but now you're red, you look like a **** when you tap your head'. 

Whatever happens Sunday at least we've never sold our souls for a few pieces of silver. 

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I'm expecting us to be brought to the ground with 600 police officers, there to be an attendance of 18k despite the fact you are 2nd and not one Cardiff player to pass the ball along the floor.

Oh and we'll lose another 3-0 lead....

Chalk and cheese. 

Black and white. 

Night and Day. 

South Wales police and a common sense approach to policing.

15 minutes ago, lenred said:

Ahhh the joy of singing to them  'You used to be blue, but now you're red, you look like a **** when you tap your head'. 

Whatever happens Sunday at least we've never sold our souls for a few pieces of silver. 

I don’t see how you can get “joy” out of that. As atleast half of that song is very inaccurate. We don’t play in red.

2 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I don’t see how you can get “joy” out of that. As atleast half of that song is very inaccurate. We don’t play in red.

Only because selling your club for one year of success turned out to be a wrong plan. Honestly can't believe any club would change their identity for just one season of Premier League football, sums you lot up to be honest

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Only because selling your club for one year of success turned out to be a wrong plan. Honestly can't believe any club would change their identity for just one season of Premier League football, sums you lot up to be honest

Modern football. We won’t be the last it happens to.

Did anyone at Cardiff really welcome a colour change? Not really. If your shitty club had any sort of appeal to investors, maybe we’ll see the same comedy happen down your end. Let’s face it, you’ll get no success any other way and why pretend you’d stand up and fight it. You’d face the same fate as any other club it’s happened to. 

You’ll be relegated before you’re promoted. You’re a tin pot club.

3 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Did anyone at Cardiff really welcome a colour change? Not really. If your shitty club had any sort of appeal to investors, maybe we’ll see the same comedy happen down your end. Let’s face it, you’ll get no success any other way and why pretend you’d stand up and fight it. You’d face the same fate as any other club it’s happened to. 

Rather touchy about it aren't you. Hit a nerve I reckon however much you try and suggest otherwise. As the other song goes 'you sold your history' and you won't ever be able to forget it boyo however much you denigrate our club. 

3 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Right, I'll bite....

If you didn't welcome the colour change then why did you get your highest average attendance since 1954 during the years when you were red?

We have a billionaire owner who is a fan of the club and would never contemplate changing our colour because it's 'lucky', we are having plenty of success at the minute and it's sustainable success that is looking to the future instead of employing a dinosaur in Warnock who is a good manager but will be retired in a couple of years.

Realistically we aren't going to be relegated, I think you know that, and neither of us will be promoted, there are 4 better teams than both of us in the league at the moment.

And if we are tin pot, then I dread to think what that makes you...

Cardiff are just a joke team - can't take them seriously ever since Tan and the red shirts.

Despite the current league positions, I feel Bristol City are in a better place as a club, and if Cardiff go up this season and get spanked on the arse every game again during next season's relegation campaign, we'll probably swap places with them.

Sunday will be a tense draw, probably a 1-1.

14 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

To be far I think CArdiff is a s... Swansea  

now who's the tin pot 

20 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Not quite here “in peace” are you..? Gobshite!

You worry about your own club. I think most of us are quite happy with our “investor” and the direction we are heading in. 

25 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

A quick glance at your average crowds in the 90s confirms which one of us is tinpot :thumbsup:

image.png.bf42b6ccf4660fc4db4274e4a5444b8d.png

19 minutes ago, lenred said:

Rather touchy about it aren't you. Hit a nerve I reckon however much you try and suggest otherwise. 

Yep :laughcont:

24 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

You’re a tin pot club.

Maybe.

Bigger attendances than Cardiff though and we wouldn't abandon our colours for a few quid. Everyone knows what you lot are.

26 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Define tin pot?  You lot are the biggest pile of shite of a club known to man/woman and(sheep). Complete laughing stock from top to bottom... You've baited the hook and fished well today I'll give you that....

Big home crowd expected Sunday is there?  Free tickets to get you all in?  

I'll leave it at that for now.  

34 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Investors? We’re owned by a billionaire you moron :laugh: 

1 hour ago, PFree said:

Forget us for the moment, I can't see Cardiff going up, much stronger teams in the mix - for the record I don't see us going up neither, too early but our time will come.

Cardiff are second in the table with 61 points from 32 games. If there are “much stronger” teams in the mix why haven’t they emerged with two-thirds of the season gone?

Thought we’d seen the last of the whole “Cardiff will fall away” thing. Absolutely no evidence for that at all right now.

46 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Exhibit A. No further questions your honour.

E13AF28B-12F8-41B4-B256-14DD68815146.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Nothing else to do in the vallllleeeyyys except sign onto another teams forum and give it the large behind the safety of your keyboard? manual manipulator. See you on Sunday, no doubt you'll be dressed as a blue seat like the rest of your fanbase. :D

Who’s giving it large?.. what on earth are you suggesting?

ill be there. You likely won’t be. You’re probably just “giving it large” Behind the safety of your keyboard. 

2 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Who’s giving it large?.. what on earth are you suggesting?

ill be there. You likely won’t be. You’re probably just “giving it large” Behind the safety of your keyboard. 

Of course you will. 

Archived