IGNORED

Cardiff fan in peace... Sort of.

BlueDredd

1 hour ago, BlueDredd said:

I'm sure Warnock & the team have their eyes on Ipswich... But I've got my eyes on Bristol.

I don't feel Ipswich have enough going forward to beat us. We're looking solid at the minute.

but you could be one game away from going on a 4 game losing streak, starting Sunday.

Modern football. We won’t be the last it happens to.

Did anyone at Cardiff really welcome a colour change? Not really. If your shitty club had any sort of appeal to investors, maybe we’ll see the same comedy happen down your end. Let’s face it, you’ll get no success any other way and why pretend you’d stand up and fight it. You’d face the same fate as any other club it’s happened to. 

You’ll be relegated before you’re promoted. You’re a tin pot club.

Boom! The peace didn't last long. Typical Baaaadiff. Off you trot.

Did anyone at Cardiff really welcome a colour change? Not really. If your shitty club had any sort of appeal to investors, maybe we’ll see the same comedy happen down your end. Let’s face it, you’ll get no success any other way and why pretend you’d stand up and fight it. You’d face the same fate as any other club it’s happened to. 

don't think with a billionaire owner we need anymore investors. 

29 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Who’s giving it large?.. what on earth are you suggesting?

ill be there. You likely won’t be. You’re probably just “giving it large” Behind the safety of your keyboard. 

I just personally think that people who register on opposition forums just to wind others up are incredibly sad people that probably lead meaningless empty lives. But whatever floats your boat.

40 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Who’s giving it large?.. what on earth are you suggesting?

ill be there. You likely won’t be. You’re probably just “giving it large” Behind the safety of your keyboard. 

And why won’t most of us be there...?! 

Tosser!

3 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

What's the predictions for Sunday then boys?

I think we'll have you.

What do you think I am? A piece of meat?

Just because I have a vagina doesn't mean you can pick me up and 'have' me whenever you feel like it.

F*****g liberty.

Oh and as I'm also a woman (dunno if you know what a vagina is, having only last been near one on the day of your birth), I can also make a prediction.

Colin will ask his players to make as many dirty tackles as possible and then cuss the ref when he doesn't get his way.

I'm saying 2-2 draw.

Just now, Septic Peg said:

Just because I have a vagina doesn't mean you can pick me up and 'have' me whenever you feel like it.

F*****g liberty.

Oh and as I'm also a woman (dunno if you know what a vagina is, having only last been near one on the day of your birth), I can also make a prediction.

Colin will ask his players to make as many dirty tackles as possible and then cuss the ref when he doesn't get his way.

I'm saying 2-2 draw.

Oh the classic virgin comment. I can see the banter's rife here.. Right old laugh.

Good luck for Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

F*****g liberty.

I'm saying 2-2 draw.

He might not know what a vagina is,but he sure knows what a **** is.

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

A quick glance at your average crowds in the 90s confirms which one of us is tinpot :thumbsup:

image.png.bf42b6ccf4660fc4db4274e4a5444b8d.png

Even their “crowds” this season are absolutely nothing to write home about.

We had 3000 more for Sunderland than they did on Saturday for Middlesbrough..

Just now, GrahamC said:

Even their “crowds” this season are absolutely nothing to write home about.

We had 3000 more for Sunderland than they did on Saturday for Middlesbrough..

We'll still finish above you this season. Just like last season.. And the season before that, and before that, and pretty much the last ten years. That'll do me.

1 minute ago, BlueDredd said:

We'll still finish above you this season. Just like last season.. And the season before that, and before that, and pretty much the last ten years. That'll do me.

Are you sure you're not from just over the river as opposed to over the Severn Bridge? Sounds like you have the same amount of ambition as that lot. Sad sad man......

4 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

You need to get out more.

2 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

You’re not Cardiff anymore. You’re nothing.

Archived