IGNORED

Cardiff fan in peace... Sort of.

BlueDredd

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

A visit to the Prem helps and our abject period in that time doesn't help either. Neither does an in-situ stadium redevelopment. 

If neither of us go up or down over the next decade we'll stay well above your attendances. Our core is definitely higher. 

I don’t think so. We lost a lot during the rebrand, but it’ll all move back equal, if not Cardiff above you. When you miss promotion this season, your average gate will plummet, the same as ours has.

7 minutes ago, BlueDredd2 said:

I don’t think so. We lost a lot during the rebrand, but it’ll all move back equal, if not Cardiff above you. When you miss promotion this season, your average gate will plummet, the same as ours has.

We missed promotion last season and the season before. 

People are enjoying the revamped Ashton Gate, the style of football and the long-term approach They're a little more open minded than expecting promotion. 

And the architects/builders chose steel and glass to redevelop Ashton Gate. You'd used up all the plywood and plastic pop-riveted panels.

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

We missed promotion last season and the season before. 

People are enjoying the revamped Ashton Gate, the style of football and the long-term approach They're a little more open minded than expecting promotion. 

That’s because it’s all new to you. You won’t keep a 19,000 average when you miss promotion for the next 5 years, it’s just the way it is. I’m under no illusion that Cardiff are a big club, and on the whole, our clubs are very similar in size when everything’s settled.

only the likes of Derby, Villa, Leeds etc can keep the crowds.

1 minute ago, BlueDredd2 said:

That’s because it’s all new to you. You won’t keep a 19,000 average when you miss promotion for the next 5 years, it’s just the way it is. I’m under no illusion that Cardiff are a big club, and on the whole, our clubs are very similar in size when everything’s settled.

Good try. That isn't what happened when we failed to gain promotion over the decades. Stability in a division brings about pretty stable crowds. 

4 hours ago, Markred said:

End of the day we’re no one to talk about selling out, no where in our stadium does it even say bristol city, it’s bristol sport franchise now, Bristol sport club shops.. both as bad as each other.

So, not only did you not know that our stadium was being redeveloped in 2014/15, hence the average attendance of 12k that season, you also appear to have no knowledge of the interior of Ashton Gate?

Why don’t you piss off you illiterate Sag and keep dreaming of maybe playing us again one day in what is essentially your ‘cup final’. 

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Think you'll find he shit on you bigtime that day, despite the bottles of piss you were throwing. Horrible, horrible fans. Not even fans.

You think I’ll find it do you? Like I was dissolutioned enough to think he didn’t shit on us that day.

Your fans aren’t all that either.

1 hour ago, BlueDredd2 said:

Everyone remembers the status quo when they were growing up, and to my generation you are a 3,000 basement league club

So last season we averaged 3k more then. Congratulations on disproving your own theory with statistics you provided. That’s quite something.

We averaged 19k last season when we finished 3 points above the relegation zone, I reckon we'll be averaging circa 20k for a good while yet and unlike you we'll never average under 3k...

2 hours ago, BlueDredd2 said:

Oh right okay. I’ll tackle this in segments. First we’ll tackle my apparent “age”. 12? Yeah we’ll go with that. (Season ticket holder 22 years). Always had shit support? Not sure that’s quite so true either pal. Probably the first season your attendances have been higher than ours.. half the crowd wearing red shirts? Aye probably right, well done.

You seem like an educated chap. I might be 12 years old, but it’d seem my education, and even grammar far surpass yours, you cretin.

Dear oh dear what a sad**** you must be to sign up on here and then proceed to completely fail at attempting to goad our lot.. why dont you go and play with traffic ay welshy :yes:

8 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

A quick glance at your average crowds in the 90s confirms which one of us is tinpot :thumbsup:

image.png.bf42b6ccf4660fc4db4274e4a5444b8d.png

Cawhhh state of those attendances mind! Hahaha bloooooobirds! Or should it be redbirds.. :clapping:horrible dirty welsh ***** the lot of them :yes:

Archived