IGNORED

Cardiff fan in peace... Sort of.

BlueDredd

17 hours ago, NorfolkInChance said:

Define tin pot?  You lot are the biggest pile of shite of a club known to man/woman and(sheep). Complete laughing stock from top to bottom... You've baited the hook and fished well today I'll give you that....

Big home crowd expected Sunday is there?  Free tickets to get you all in?  

I'll leave it at that for now.  

Big crowd in the home end , because a load of city have brought tickets !

11 hours ago, BlueDredd2 said:

I’m struggling to find those truths. Point them out?..

If you’re talking about the debt, yes fine we’re in around £80m worth of debt currently.

Continue?

This is like pulling teeth. Well you've finally admitted you do have huge debt - make sure @sheepblue knows, as apparently i'm clutching at straws.

Other truths - I'll make them nice and simple for you, i'll even do bullet points this time :thumbsup::

• Your club had over £100m of debt, of which only around £20m has been paid off over the last two years. The balance is still 'repayable in full'.
  • We currently have a higher average attendance than you.
  • You are at the whim of an egocentric foreign owner, who could get bored at any point.
  • I am proud that BCFC would never sell their souls (turn blue) just for one season in the premier league, unlike you. 
  • Your parachute payments finish in June this year. 
  • You had one of the highest wages bills in the championship, which you've cut, yes, but from £41.6m to £33.5m - still the 3rd highest in the division (as of last official accounts). 
  • Despite those financial restraints you've still been spending money (up to £6m on Madine) and high waged Wildschut to name a few, so if you don't get promoted this season, I imagine, much like Norwich fans are now, the fans better get used to your best players being sold and the spending drying up.

5 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Trying to ignore the obvious wind-up, there is an interesting point here; 

imagine if we slip away and don’t make the playoffs - will we keep our current gates at the start of next season to begin all over again?

not a loaded question but one I have asked myself many times this season. 

We did last season to this season, so why not this season into next season..? 

1 hour ago, roddy-d said:

Looking forward to Cardiff now. I think you've  have a good run but your just not that good from what I've seen. 

Just not that good?.. Four points clear of 3rd place after 33 games..19 wins, 7 draws, and 7 defeats with +22 goal difference.

What on earth do you class as “good”? Surely if your etiquette for being “good” is better than where we are in the table, you obviously just think Wolves are “good” (who we’ve beaten at Molineux this season also).. and you being 10 points adrift of us at the minute, what does that make you?

You just play pretty football. Well done.

I was one of the sorry few who were there this evening, should have known better but you have to stick with it.    Cardiff weren't anything special, in fact it was a game of few chances and no side looked all that much better than the other.     Shouldn't be in second place from what I witnessed although they showed glimpses of their potential at times during the game.

Not looking to make excuses but we're easy opposition for any team in this league on any given week, a steal over Norwich had it arrived on Sunday would have been just about justified but they're nothing like the team that got promoted two or three seasons ago.     If Cardiff continue as they did tonight then Bristol will have every chance of taking points this weekend.      Looked at the league table for what could be the last time this season, it's just about done that any chance of a top six finish is over.     

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎20 at 10:12, AppyDAZE said:

OMG, Now THAT is embarrassing. And I bet they have to cheek to sing to US "You're just a shit Bristol Rovers" when we have the stats. 

Joke club:clap:

:laugh:,

under 3k, we dropped 1st div to 4th div and half a season at 92nd and not too mention going bust, we still had over double what they got in 91, :laugh:.

6 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Just not that good?.. Four points clear of 3rd place after 33 games..19 wins, 7 draws, and 7 defeats with +22 goal difference.

What on earth do you class as “good”? Surely if your etiquette for being “good” is better than where we are in the table, you obviously just think Wolves are “good” (who we’ve beaten at Molineux this season also).. and you being 10 points adrift of us at the minute, what does that make you?

You just play pretty football. Well done.

Yea I think you have just been Lucky there. 

24 minutes ago, roddy-d said:

Yea I think you have just been Lucky there. 

You’re obviously a deluded idiot then pal. If you think being 2nd place with 14 games remaining is lucky, with all of the stats I’ve just given you then there really is no hope for you in life. Probably why you’re a Bristol fan.

You’re apparently a “good” side.. so I’m presuming you think you’ve just been “unlucky”.. seeing as you’re now 10 points behind us.

Absolute moron.

20 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Come on lads! A decent result on Saturday at Legoland and this worthless piece of crap will disappear into thin air. 

:englandsmile4wf:

It’s on Sunday. Enjoy the game on Radio you muppet.

Also worthless piece of crap?.. What’s your assessment of me based on exactly?

8 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

You’re obviously a deluded idiot then pal. If you think being 2nd place with 14 games remaining is lucky, with all of the stats I’ve just given you then there really is no hope for you in life. Probably why you’re a Bristol fan.

You’re apparently a “good” side.. so I’m presuming you think you’ve just been “unlucky”.. seeing as you’re now 10 points behind us.

Absolute moron.

Oh the irony........

17 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Absolute moron.

Can't you lot count. There is 13 games left actually. Your be lucky to get 13points from the remaining 13.Again you've been Lucky. 

20 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

It’s on Sunday. Enjoy the game on Radio you muppet.

Ummmmm.......now where shall we start?

26 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I don't know about crap but to be fair the "worthless" bit he used is pretty bloody obvious given you have spent so much time posting relentlessly on an opposition forum - you obviously don't have a job and if you do, it isn't a very good one. Or perhaps you work at KFC and have got the week off.

A few thoughts on what it really means to be a tin pot club. The first EFL club to achieve 3 successive relegations. (There was then some odd financial business where the players had to pay to play. Like a Sunday League side. Or something like that). Anyway. The largest city never to have hosted premiership football. I understand you have actually won a tin pot cup. And won it more than anyone else! How good is that!?

It’s also really nice to see the Evening Post getting excited about every 20,000 plus gate at Bristol Sport (football section, male). Marvellous!

10 average attendances in excess of 20,000 since the Second World War. And 1 other just after the First World War! So, 11 seasons in total since you started having a go about 110 years ago. 

Meanwhile, The City have only had 28 seasons with average crowds in excess of 20,000 - in a shorter timeframe.

True we’ve only had 13 seasons with attendances in excess of 25,000. Something you have managed exactly once in your glorious footballing existence. 

True, again, we’ve only had 5 seasons in excess of 30,000. (Although, it has to be admitted, 3 of those were in excess of 35,000.)

The “It wouldn’t happen here factor”:

As you know, the last of your 20,000 plus seasons was in the mid seventies. When you were in the First. 

And the Loyal Red support only dropped by a mere 80% in the seasons that it took you to drop - so stylishly - into the 4th. Mysteriously, 50% of that fall occurred when you fell into Div 2 from the 1st. (Surely not! That can’t be right. Can it?)

These figures disprove the claims of all those who say that you don’t have absolutely loyal, rock solid core support. You do! Except that - when put to the test - your absolutely loyal, rock solid, red, core support disappears - as magically as the morning dew. 

You’re right. You haven’t had average attendances as low as ours. But that’s maybe because our journey has been rather erratic, but rather more interesting - and time down in the dungeon does lend a sense of perspective to everything that follows.

You, on the other hand are ..... well .. perhaps not quite a joke club yet, but just really, really mediocre. There to make the numbers up. Thank you for that. 

See you Sunday.

Archived