IGNORED

Cardiff fan in peace... Sort of.

BlueDredd

48 minutes ago, Olé said:

I don't know about crap but to be fair the "worthless" bit he used is pretty bloody obvious given you have spent so much time posting relentlessly on an opposition forum - you obviously don't have a job and if you do, it isn't a very good one. Or perhaps you work at KFC and have got the week off.

Oh dear; I see another pay day loan coming.

47 minutes ago, Olé said:

I don't know about crap but to be fair the "worthless" bit he used is pretty bloody obvious given you have spent so much time posting relentlessly on an opposition forum - you obviously don't have a job and if you do, it isn't a very good one. Or perhaps you work at KFC and have got the week off.

“So much time” and “relentless” seem a bit of a stretch pal. 25 posts in 3 days on your forum.. 

Oh you’re good aren’t you.. 

What’s your Linkedin profile then Mr good job?.. let’s compare professions :shifty:

2 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

“So much time” and “relentless” seem a bit of a stretch pal. 25 posts in 3 days on your forum.. 

What’s your Linkedin profile then Mr good job?.. let’s compare professions :shifty:

Here's my LinkedIn profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/williamhgates/

Now let's see yours.

3 hours ago, Olé said:

Talk about straight for the jugular!

1 hour ago, BlueDredd said:

I've never quite understood how it's used as an insult.

Maybe some people believe it?.. Like the bible.

I know, it doesn’t make much sense really. 

It’s like someone coming up to me and taunting me with... “oi you, I bet you’d love to shag Rachel Riley”

Well yeah! Obviously..! 

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I know, it doesn’t make much sense really. 

It’s like someone coming up to me and taunting me with... “oi you, I bet you’d love to shag Rachel Riley”

Well yeah! Obviously..! 

You wouldn't shag her over a nice, 5 - 6 year old, freshly sheered sexy bit of mutton though surely?

17 minutes ago, kevthered said:

Clearly are ...your the only Welsh club here ...So why are you here you dumb ****?...Is it that you sold out your other welsh teams like you did your fathers

Oh okay so it’s only for English clubs is it?

Again, wrong. Welsh teams play in it. Wind your neck in you thick fvcker.

9 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

I doubt your profession is very good. As your Language is dreadful. You need to learn how to speak to people Boy. 

7 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

I've never quite understood how it's used as an insult.

Maybe some people believe it?.. Like the bible.

Apparently based in fact.

Back in the day, whatever day that was, the punishment for sheep rustling/stealing was having a hand chopped off (possibly), while having sex with one was a much lesser punishment. So the Welsh thieves would say they were having sex with the animal rather than stealing it.

10 hours ago, LordNinian said:

A few thoughts on what it really means to be a tin pot club. The first EFL club to achieve 3 successive relegations. (There was then some odd financial business where the players had to pay to play. Like a Sunday League side. Or something like that). Anyway. The largest city never to have hosted premiership football. I understand you have actually won a tin pot cup. And won it more than anyone else! How good is that!?

It’s also really nice to see the Evening Post getting excited about every 20,000 plus gate at Bristol Sport (football section, male). Marvellous!

10 average attendances in excess of 20,000 since the Second World War. And 1 other just after the First World War! So, 11 seasons in total since you started having a go about 110 years ago. 

Meanwhile, The City have only had 28 seasons with average crowds in excess of 20,000 - in a shorter timeframe.

True we’ve only had 13 seasons with attendances in excess of 25,000. Something you have managed exactly once in your glorious footballing existence. 

True, again, we’ve only had 5 seasons in excess of 30,000. (Although, it has to be admitted, 3 of those were in excess of 35,000.)

The “It wouldn’t happen here factor”:

As you know, the last of your 20,000 plus seasons was in the mid seventies. When you were in the First. 

And the Loyal Red support only dropped by a mere 80% in the seasons that it took you to drop - so stylishly - into the 4th. Mysteriously, 50% of that fall occurred when you fell into Div 2 from the 1st. (Surely not! That can’t be right. Can it?)

These figures disprove the claims of all those who say that you don’t have absolutely loyal, rock solid core support. You do! Except that - when put to the test - your absolutely loyal, rock solid, red, core support disappears - as magically as the morning dew. 

You’re right. You haven’t had average attendances as low as ours. But that’s maybe because our journey has been rather erratic, but rather more interesting - and time down in the dungeon does lend a sense of perspective to everything that follows.

You, on the other hand are ..... well .. perhaps not quite a joke club yet, but just really, really mediocre. There to make the numbers up. Thank you for that. 

See you Sunday.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. That was really.......... boring

5 minutes ago, WSMRobin said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. That was really.......... boring

Indeed very boring.

Here to make the numbers up are we?.. the club that’s finished above you, and outperformed you consecutively for the last 10-15 years, and in the last 10 years, we’ve played you 18 times.. you’ve beaten us on 3 occasions in that period.

So if we’re here just to make the numbers up, what on earth is your job in this division?

15 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

You probably work in a factory, on site, or something to that effect. Shut up.

What right do you have to make such comments about an individual , you know absolutely nothing about?

So what if he works in a factory, or site, it’s not relevant to the topic? 

You need to go away and learn how to speak to people in the correct manner.

10 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Indeed very boring.

Here to make the numbers up are we?.. the club that’s finished above you, and outperformed you consecutively for the last 10-15 years, and in the last 10 years, we’ve played you 18 times.. you’ve beaten us on 3 occasions in that period.

So if we’re here just to make the numbers up, what on earth is your job in this division?

Eh?? What's this got to do with what I posted? Or were you referring to what lordninian was on about? If so apologies, I haven't a clue what you're on about. I gave up reading cos it was so dull

• The topic was locked

Archived