IGNORED

Cardiff fan in peace... Sort of.

BlueDredd

1 hour ago, BlueDredd said:

Who’s giving it large?.. what on earth are you suggesting?

ill be there. You likely won’t be. You’re probably just “giving it large” Behind the safety of your keyboard. 

You best check your diary/calendar

Its very much the "lambing" season and no doubt the males from the Valleys will be very much out in force to get a cheap shag!!!

5 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Yes, an embarrassing moment for my club.

I'll still support them home & away, every season regardless.

Next.

Doesn’t it get confusing, know which kit is home & which is away..? 

Anyway, don’t all the Malaysian flags & adverts splashed across your stadium fill you with a real sense of pride..?! 

At least if any of your lot progress beyond Sheep for your sexy time, you’ll have a good reference point from with to find a catalogue to pick your new bride from. Enjoy..! 

1 minute ago, RedLionLad said:

Even I'm confused now.

What colour do they play in these days?

Well I've heard that stripes are the next big thing,so expect a change for next season,probably blue and ..............,insert colour of choice.

9 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Jealous of what?.. Your inferior level of success over the last 10 years?

No not really, its the fact that the only thing you and you lot have to crow about is trying to beat us at rugby once a year, and thats all you have got going for you, but somehow thats the fault of the english. And the obvious men being little thing of course that riles you up. Or Maybe its the joke language? Reminds me of the little lion cub playing with his dad, doing little lion cub roars making some noise trying to be important, and then the dad pats him on the head and the little cub trots off to play with his little friends.. what a lovely little analogy of what you are compared to us!

22 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Jealous of what?.. Your inferior level of success over the last 10 years?

Success or not. The fact that you took it up the arse like Katie Price short term. For what? one season in the top flight. That was worth your clubs whole history was it?

Like I said, you’re not Cardiff anymore. Vincent Tan ripped your club and you sat there **** ing over him.

Can’t wait to see empty seats Sunday.

1 hour ago, BlueDredd said:

I disagree. My first few comments compared to your lot.

i came for the discussion.. :shifty:

Maybe you wanted a discussion but coming on here and calling us a tin pot, shitty little club or whatever.....Funny you call us that, because in reality recent history tells us there is not exactly a huge difference between our two clubs in terms of stature and achievements.

The difference is you sold your soul and made yourself the laughing stock of the country, all for one season in the premier league. That would never be worth it for me and that's something i'm glad we'll never do.

In fact looking to the future, I dare say we are in a much better position than you, with your £100m plus debt and a fickle foreign owner who could get bored at any point and spend his money elsewhere. You better go up this year because it looks like he's gambled again on it.

Either way, I hope you stick around for the discussion, win lose or draw - but I get the feeling though you'll be one of those opposition fans, we've had plenty before (mainly Barnsley fans) who'll disappear faster than Lee Tomlin can deal with an all you can eat buffet, if we beat you on Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Markred said:

To be fair, we have no branding for Bristol city anywhere now.. it’s all bristol sport, nothing at Ashton gate says Bristol city, our club shop is called Bristol sport..

Umm apart from our badge being plastered all over the place, have you not noticed these...?! 

8A94C41D-0C58-4599-87CC-DF4530A1B950.jpeg

5A38F69E-3F49-4D80-A10F-38FBA0A828A9.jpeg

29 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

It doesn't even say Cardiff CITY !

What is known as a sell-out crowd. All sold out to the Prem dream, in red. Bet this bloke had the shorts, socks & shirt on underneath his other gear. Making him a proper Colin W. Then he had to find another Prem team to support after the relegation. Don't wanna waste all that red kit, eh?

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

What do you think I am? A piece of meat?

Just because I have a vagina doesn't mean you can pick me up and 'have' me whenever you feel like it.

F*****g liberty.

Oh and as I'm also a woman (dunno if you know what a vagina is, having only last been near one on the day of your birth), I can also make a prediction.

Colin will ask his players to make as many dirty tackles as possible and then cuss the ref when he doesn't get his way.

I'm saying 2-2 draw.

Archived