IGNORED

Cardiff fan in peace... Sort of.

BlueDredd

1 hour ago, Alessandro said:

Maybe you wanted a discussion but coming on here and calling us a tin pot, shitty little club or whatever.....Funny you call us that, because in reality recent history tells us there is not exactly a huge difference between our two clubs in terms of stature and achievements.

The difference is you sold your soul and made yourself the laughing stock of the country, all for one season in the premier league. That would never be worth it for me and that's something i'm glad we'll never do.

In fact looking to the future, I dare say we are in a much better position than you, with your £100m plus debt and a fickle foreign owner who could get bored at any point and spend his money elsewhere. You better go up this year because it looks like he's gambled again on it.

Either way, I hope you stick around for the discussion, win lose or draw - but I get the feeling though you'll be one of those opposition fans, we've had plenty before (mainly Barnsley fans) who'll disappear faster than Lee Tomlin can deal with an all you can eat buffet, if we beat you on Sunday.

£100 million plus debt? That was years ago!! Its gone so stop clutching at straws..and as for gambled again? What a load of bullshit. We have spent less than nearly every club in the championship. 

4 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Who’s giving it large?.. what on earth are you suggesting?

ill be there. You likely won’t be. You’re probably just “giving it large” Behind the safety of your keyboard. 

Most would if your police force weren't so scared of a few songs. 

Most will predict a Cardiff win - being at home with only a small away following thanks to SWP - and current form favours Cardiff  

However, this is NOT just another home vs away - it’s a local Derby - it’s England vs Wales - and it’s Johnson vs Warnock, who has many many reasons to really want to beat us - our victories over Palarse, the ‘ghost’ goal - and earlier this season when we beat Cardiff but arguably Pack may have/should have seen red (note the use of the word ‘arguably’ to avert an angry backlash !!!)

it has 0-0 written all over it, with Cardiff winning the singing and SWP winning the fighting and Bristol City winning the cider-drinking!!

2 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Most will predict a Cardiff win - being at home with only a small away following thanks to SWP and current form  

However, this is NOT just another home vs away - it’s a local Derby - it’s England vs Wales - and it’s Johnson vs Warnock, who has many many reasons to really want to beat us - our victories over Palarse, the ‘ghost’ goal - and earlier this season when we beat Cardiff but arguably Pack may have/should have seen red (note the use of the word ‘arguably’ to avert an angry backlash !!!)

it has 0-0 written all over it, with Cardiff winning the singing and SWP winning the fighting  

Its already 1-0 to us in the managers with eyebrows stakes. 

15 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Most will predict a Cardiff win - being at home with only a small away following thanks to SWP - and current form favours Cardiff  

it has 0-0 written all over it, with Cardiff winning the singing and SWP winning the fighting and Bristol City winning the cider-drinking!!

Edited !!

1 hour ago, Sheepblue said:

£100 million plus debt? That was years ago!! Its gone so stop clutching at straws..and as for gambled again? What a load of bullshit. We have spent less than nearly every club in the championship. 

Oh dear oh dear mate - you need to get your facts up together. This is your club, not mine and I know more than you do it seems. Clutching at straws? A quote from your own Supporters Trust in November 2017:

The current position is that periodic conversions of debt into shares have continued since the commitment to do so was made in early 2016. Since the latest published accounts date of 31 May 2016 another £20.7m of debt has been converted into shares, the most recent conversion being in June 2017.

The Trust`s understanding is that Tan Sri Vincent Tan is committed to make the club debt free by further debt to equity conversions in the near future, subject to compliance with the regulations controlling such transactions.

So maybe not £100m anymore - let’s say nearer £80m - don’t know where you got the idea it was wiped years ago. Certainly not debt free.

As for gambling on promotion - well over the past few seasons you’ve had one of the highest wage bills in the championship, it was top 3 a few years back. You may have cut it back a bit, but in reality you may not have spent a huge amount in the way of transfer fees, but you’re new signings will be on the top end of the scale wage wise for the championship, even the loans, you must be picking up the majority of Wildschut's £30k a week plus.

You’re parachute payments are running out soon (next year?) so I imagine you’ll get a reality check soon if you don’t get promoted because FFP will come knocking.

12 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Oh dear oh dear mate - you need to get your facts up together. This is your club, not mine and I know more than you do it seems. Clutching at straws? A quote from your own Supporters Trust in November 2017:

The current position is that periodic conversions of debt into shares have continued since the commitment to do so was made in early 2016. Since the latest published accounts date of 31 May 2016 another £20.7m of debt has been converted into shares, the most recent conversion being in June 2017.

The Trust`s understanding is that Tan Sri Vincent Tan is committed to make the club debt free by further debt to equity conversions in the near future, subject to compliance with the regulations controlling such transactions.

So maybe not £100m anymore - let’s say nearer £80m - don’t know where you got the idea it was wiped years ago. Certainly not debt free.

As for gambling on promotion - well over the past few seasons you’ve had one of the highest wage bills in the championship, it was top 3 a few years back. You may have cut it back a bit, but in reality you may not have spent a huge amount in the way of transfer fees, but you’re new signings will be on the top end of the scale wage wise for the championship, even the loans, you must be picking up the majority of Grabben’s £30k a week plus.

You’re parachute payments are running out soon (next year?) so I imagine you’ll get a reality check soon if you don’t get promoted because FFP will come knocking.

Grabban’s wages?.. you don’t seem to be keeping up with the Championship do you mate. Keep checking the United scores on Soccer Saturday. That’s all you’re good for.

8 minutes ago, BlueDredd2 said:

Grabban’s wages?.. you don’t seem to be keeping up with the Championship do you mate. Keep checking the United scores on Soccer Saturday. That’s all you’re good for.

Wildschut. 

The rest still stands and given you can't respond to any of those truths, about your club, i'll take it you're good for nothing.

Not even the biggest club in Wales. Always had shit support. When they were prem it was full of plastics . Took it up the ass . Started wearing red shirts . Half the crowd wearing them . ******* pathetic. At least when you were at ninian Park . You has something about you . But seeing this poster is about 12 . He never went to ninian Park . Probably got a red shirt to . **** Baaaadiff

12 minutes ago, BlueDredd2 said:

Bloody hell, there's 2 of you! Next, you'll be breeding like sheep....oh, hang on....

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Not even the biggest club in Wales. Always had shit support. When they were prem it was full of plastics . Took up the ass . Started wearing red shirts . Half the crowd wearing them . ******* pathetic. At least when you were at ninian Park . You has something about you . But seeing this poster is about 12 . He never went to ninian Park . Probably got a red shirt to . **** Baaaadiff

Oh right okay. I’ll tackle this in segments. First we’ll tackle my apparent “age”. 12? Yeah we’ll go with that. (Season ticket holder 22 years). Always had shit support? Not sure that’s quite so true either pal. Probably the first season your attendances have been higher than ours.. half the crowd wearing red shirts? Aye probably right, well done.

You seem like an educated chap. I might be 12 years old, but it’d seem my education, and even grammar far surpass yours, you cretin.

2 minutes ago, BlueDredd2 said:

Oh right okay. I’ll tackle this in segments. First we’ll tackle my apparent “age”. 12? Yeah we’ll go with that. (Season ticket holder 22 years). Always had shit support? Not sure that’s quite so true either pal. Probably the first season your attendances have been higher than ours.. half the crowd wearing red shirts? Aye probably right, well done.

You seem like an educated chap. I might be 12 years old, but it’d seem my education, and even grammar far surpass yours, you cretin.

First season of higher attendances? Which date range are you using? 

12 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Wildschut. 

The rest still stands and given you can't respond to any of those truths, about your club, i'll take it you're good for nothing.

I’m struggling to find those truths. Point them out?..

If you’re talking about the debt, yes fine we’re in around £80m worth of debt currently.

Continue?

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

First season our attendances have been higher . Don’t lie . No one likes a liar. Especially some spotty little red top wearing Cardiff**** . :sad26:

BCFC:  http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/bric.htm

CCFC:   http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/carc.htm

oh would you look at that..

2 minutes ago, BlueDredd2 said:

The last 10 years. Would you like me to post a link to back up what I’m saying?

A visit to the Prem helps and our abject period in that time doesn't help either. Neither does an in-situ stadium redevelopment. 

If neither of us go up or down over the next decade we'll stay well above your attendances. Our core is definitely higher. 

Archived