IGNORED

Don't sack Lee Johnson

no_merde

7 minutes ago, no_merde said:

We've had a poor run and obviously player discipline is falling apart. But please, please, pleased don't sack Lee. He's done a great job for this club and without him I don't think we'd be where we are today.

Always BELIEVE!!

Is that you, Gary? Your lad's safe for now :city:

11 minutes ago, no_merde said:

We've had a poor run and obviously player discipline is falling apart. But please, please, pleased don't sack Lee. He's done a great job for this club and without him I don't think we'd be where we are today.

Always BELIEVE!!

drunk.jpeg.9677fe61d911bdf02ff545a9601b0556.jpeg

I've not seen anyone calling for his head, a few have jokingly.

Were 6th in the league for Christ sake, even in this bad run were still picking up some points and it's not a losing run.

Baker to come back which is vital. Pisano & O'Neil & O'Dowda to come back from injury.

If were in the play offs come March we still have a massive shout of finishing in them and then who knows what can happen.

What's not to say we'll win our last 4 games and go into the play offs as the form team who knows.

Win Wednesday were 5th. we have hit a blip and it's frustrating but LJ has done a brilliant job to turn us around this last 12 months.

9 minutes ago, no_merde said:

You can just feel it. Everyone is ready to start boooooing him and calling for his head unless we smash Cardiff.

7 minutes ago, no_merde said:

We'll have to beg to disagree

care to show us - think even with the recent dip in performances most people think he has done a good job and we have had a great season.

2 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Not even me at the moment, but I am not a happy bunny as you'll see on Wednesday evening!

You just wanted him to resign didn’t you? ;) 

Wait until we’re putting the fifth past Fulham, you’ll be bouncing around the ground! (It’s the hope that gets you.....)

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

Not even me at the moment, but I am not a happy bunny as you'll see on Wednesday evening!

Do cheer up,you were bad enough when you wouldn't wave your flag.against Man City

Wednesday,  we will witness the Knights of Camelot charging down Jeremy Kyle viewers.

It will be glorious.

Archived