IGNORED

Looking for men to participate in dissertation study

Roxy290

I hope it is okay to post this here, my apologies if not.

I am in my final year at uni and I am conducting research into drug use, specifically spice use for my final year project. I am looking for men to take part who are over the age of 18, living in the UK and who have NO history or diagnosis of epilepsy, ADHD, severe mental illness (e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar disorder), head injury or loss of consciousness (lasting longer than 2 minutes), and who fit one of the following five categories,:

• Use spice recreationally or casually.
  • Have used spice recreationally in the past, but no longer do.
  • Use drugs recreationally but have never used spice.
  • Have experimented with drugs in the past, however never with spice.
  • Have never used any illicit drugs.

I have ethical approval. It would be fantastic if you are able to take part, the study should take about 20 minutes to complete and the link to begin is below. The study will only work on a laptop or desktop computer, rather than a mobile phone as the tests will not work on mobile phones. 

There is also a prize draw to win £25 of Amazon vouchers, which you can enter at the end of the study (there is a link which will ask you for your email address if you would like to enter, this will be kept confidential and stored separately from the study to ensure anonymity)

This is the link to the study, if you would like to participate: Link to study

Thank you for taking the time to read this :) 

1 hour ago, Roxy290 said:

I hope it is okay to post this here, my apologies if not.

I am in my final year at uni and I am conducting research into drug use, specifically spice use for my final year project. I am looking for men to take part who are over the age of 18, living in the UK and who have NO history or diagnosis of epilepsy, ADHD, severe mental illness (e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar disorder), head injury or loss of consciousness (lasting longer than 2 minutes), and who fit one of the following five categories,:

• Use spice recreationally or casually.
  • Have used spice recreationally in the past, but no longer do.
  • Use drugs recreationally but have never used spice.
  • Have experimented with drugs in the past, however never with spice.
  • Have never used any illicit drugs.

I have ethical approval. It would be fantastic if you are able to take part, the study should take about 20 minutes to complete and the link to begin is below. The study will only work on a laptop or desktop computer, rather than a mobile phone as the tests will not work on mobile phones. 

There is also a prize draw to win £25 of Amazon vouchers, which you can enter at the end of the study (there is a link which will ask you for your email address if you would like to enter, this will be kept confidential and stored separately from the study to ensure anonymity)

This is the link to the study, if you would like to participate: Link to study

Thank you for taking the time to read this :) 

What did you want again?

1 hour ago, Roxy290 said:

:yes: unfortunately that is not the kind of spice I am looking for, however you are more than welcome to participate as the study is suitable for both current and past drug users as well as non-drug users. 

That did make me laugh :) 

I’m not sure if @Roxy290 has ascertained that you once had a drug or do currently have a drug problem or is just covering their own arse by saying even people with no drug problem can take part from your post @BigTone 

Maybe it’s an assumption that any using ‘Old Spice’ must be a drug addict :rofl2br:

12 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Ohh Tone,  at your age you should know better,  it's most unwise to use drugs...

...specially when they've passed their use by date.  :nono:

You silly old fool you! 

Old, Old ?  ................................ I know I'm feckin old and past my used by date !!!!

3 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

I’m not sure if @Roxy290 has ascertained that you once had a drug or do currently have a drug problem or is just covering their own arse by saying even people with no drug problem can take part from your post @BigTone 

Maybe it’s an assumption that any using ‘Old Spice’ must be a drug addict :rofl2br:

I am looking for men who have taken spice and/or still do, as well as men who have never taken it, in order to have a meaningful comparison, not to cover anything - sorry if that was not clear. 

Archived