IGNORED

Fulham tickets for sale

Coelho

Hi all, sorry if its not allowed however I have two tickets (Dolman block E31 row 37) available for tomorrow, both of us are unwell and we are gutted to be unable to go.

One is an adult and one is an u25 ticket, they're Etickets so I can just forward you them. they cost £56 but would be willing to sell for around 40 if anyone is looking for any? 

Cheers

1 hour ago, Coelho said:

Hi all, sorry if its not allowed however I have two tickets (Dolman block E31 row 37) available for tomorrow, both of us are unwell and we are gutted to be unable to go.

One is an adult and one is an u25 ticket, they're Etickets so I can just forward you them. they cost £56 but would be willing to sell for around 40 if anyone is looking for any? 

Cheers

Where did you get that Forum name? 

E Portugues? If my Podington got hold of you, but I we'd have stew for dinner! 

37 minutes ago, Coelho said:

Been using it for years, but good on you for knowing what it means! 

Oh yes, they were very tasty, and especially those I got fresh from Dona Maria da Cruz. And the dog is a Podengo and not the auto correct earlier version. 

As another link, and I grew up in Conygre Road which is old English for the same tasty animal. 

4 hours ago, Coelho said:

Cheers

Would you be prepared to just sell just the adult one?? Orbs better for both to be used but if they’re still available I may well need just the one!!

Ignore this message!! We’re sorted! Sorry!!

Archived