IGNORED

Fifty Reasons To Beat Fulham

Curr Avon

Well, it is my half century today.

Here's to LJ and his talented squad who have packed in more thrills and exciting football in two thirds of the campaign than generations of their predecessors.

And here's to us; the best supporters in the world who have been blessed with a wonderful season thus far, despite our recent hiccups.

Stay strong, we have the mental strength to really achieve.

City for the play-offs, always believe.

41 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Here's to LJ and his talented squad who have packed in more thrills and exciting football in two thirds of the campaign than generations of their predecessors.

And here's to us; the best supporters in the world who have been blessed with a wonderful season thus far, despite our recent hiccups.

Whippersnapper!          :rofl2br:

A very original way to announce your birthday. It was mine last week but I couldn't come up with anything...............:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

Just to say Happy Birthday and in true OTIB fashion , it's all downhill from now on ! 

Joking apart like sixth is better than seventh , fifty is better than sixty . 

Have a lovely day young man .

44 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

3. My first girlfriends dad is a Fulham fan. She’s now married to the stadium manager of the blue few. 

They actually have somebody responsible for “managing” to make that place such an embarrassment..?! 

55 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

3. My first girlfriends dad is a Fulham fan. She’s now married to the stadium manager of the blue few. 

Dodged a bullet there mate. She’s clearly mental if she marries a man who puts out patio furniture once a fortnight and calls himself a stadium manager. 

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

How is that a job?

Seriously, what can he possibly do?

It looks like an absolute shit tip, even League Two fans take the piss..

5 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

A very happy 50th to you... hope it ends with a few points...

Archived