IGNORED

Attendance vs Fulham

BCFC J

Fulham's final sale number 1609 this morning, still less than we brought to them earlier in the season in midweek despite them putting on free coach travel and winning 8 and drawing 2 of their last 10 games :shifty:

I think it'll be just under 22k, 9th successive 20k+. Very impressive for us.

1 hour ago, BCFC J said:

Fulham's final sale number 1609 this morning, still less than we brought to them earlier in the season in midweek despite them putting on free coach travel and winning 8 and drawing 2 of their last 10 games :shifty:

I think it'll be just under 22k, 9th successive 20k+. Very impressive for us.

Not a bad effort for a midweek game, Fulham’s away support is generally quite poor,  is there a train to get them back to London?

4 minutes ago, harrys said:

Not a bad effort for a midweek game, Fulham’s away support is generally quite poor,  is there a train to get them back to London?

They've got free coaches so I doubt many would need the train harrys.

The last one is at 10-35 regardless so they should make that easily.

18 minutes ago, harrys said:

As is there noise level . Only one song and whispered at theirs when we won 2 . 0 although I expect recent form has raised the level .as stated we must raise the roof . Feeling optimistic . 

Archived