IGNORED

Bryan Dropped

Sparkz 76

13 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

JB dropped tonight think the recent Criticism on OTIB was a bit unfair he has been a top player for us and is still young but maybe he needs a rest personally I would play him LM for Kent as JB more productive in my opinion 

Dropped or rested? When we had a full squad earlier in the season Johnson was changing the team every week and no one worried because we were winning.

59 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

So the current scapegoat dropped

Will be so many happy posters on here tonight

Who will be next in line? Find out in couple of hours

Pretty sure LJ did not pick the team based on OTIB ramblings. So if you want to point the finger at scapegoating then surely you are blaming LJ of it !?

LJ really can’t win can he? He gets moaned at for not dropping certain players because they’re his favourites & then when a couple of players haven’t been performing to the high standards they’ve set themselves & get dropped, LJ is out of order.

Paterson got dropped for his form dropping off & now Bryan has been eased down to the bench, he’s been shaky to say the least over the last few games & getting beaten by his winger for crucial goals.

The team haven’t exactly been performing like they were pre-Christmas & if LJ does nothing about it, he’s in the wrong. If LJ does do something about he, he’s seemingly wrong again! No one should be seemingly undroppable, especially if the individual players form or the teams form isn’t what is expected.

Fair play to LJ for acting positivity & not just waiting for our form to turn around on it’s own.

3 hours ago, Sparkz 76 said:

JB dropped tonight think the recent Criticism on OTIB was a bit unfair he has been a top player for us and is still young but maybe he needs a rest personally I would play him LM for Kent as JB more productive in my opinion 

:laugh:, he's been left out so he doesn't get suspended for Cardiff I suspect

Archived