IGNORED

Diony

BCFC OF SWEDEN

That was his best game for us, looked up for it, put a real shift in, looks like someone has explained what's need more n English football, 

Also he was unlucky if there was not so much spin on the through ball he would have been one on one with the keeper as his speed had got him away from there defender,

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Eh!? He won headers, tackles and linked up a couple of times well. He looks very quick and very strong. A right handful off the bench. Don't get why people thought he played badly?

Mainly because he stood on the ball and fell over on the half way line. 

Hopefully he becomes a City ledge but the big price tag looks short of value. For Now. Good luck to the bloke. 

34 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Can't say he wasn't trying though. Putting in massive tackles, Getting up for headers, closing down really quickly. 

Well done Lois

Yep. Had the look of someone who knew when and where to be. Dare I say he looks more in tune with everyone else now? Who’d have thought it would take 3-4 weeks of training to look comfortable playing with an entirely new team in a differemt country? 

6 minutes ago, nimrod said:

Hope he comes good, but looked terrible tonight. Happy clappers trying to big him up, but realists seeing he’s far from what we need.

Terrible is harsh, wouldn't you say?

Suppose I'm a happy clapper for not thinking he's the worst player ever to play for City.

3 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Diony will become a top striker, I saw enough of him in his first appearance to think that initially. It's just a case of whether it's with us or not.

I think a full pre-season and becoming a first XI player would transform him. He's out of sorts at the moment and has played what, 100 minutes for us?

Yeah, but my point is, he’s not what we need right now. Poor signing in retrospect. We needed more than that at this stage of the season. A missed chance to get someone in to propel us to greatness 

Archived