IGNORED

Bobby Reid

Red Army 75

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Johnson deserves a hell of a lot of credit for the development of Reid. One of the most important players in the team. For all the fawning over Flint I’d drive him somewhere myself if it was a case of losing him or Bobby. 

Johnson was wrong though. He’s worth more than 5 million. ;)

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Looked majestic on the ball at times tonight. 

He has his own version of the Walsh shuffle, when he is running with the ball, he has this ability to make it look like he has over run it, then drag it the ball through from behind him. It gets defenders every time.

17 minutes ago, Cider red said:

Such a shame he dicedid to try and control that ball at the end when it was easier to tapit in. Would have capped off a great performance.

Would want to see it again, but at the time thought if he goes with his head he is first there. Ho hum, played really well.

As some who said something along the lines of "he will never cut it at this level" im very happy to be proved sooooooo wrong.

What a footballer the amount of running a space creation he does for himself and the team is incredible. Constantly looking to either challenge a defender with the ball at his feet, give and go or hunt a defender down when not in possession.

He must be such a difficult player to defend against because he has a variety of skills.

1 hour ago, ark_at_ee_mind said:

Absolutely. Tough call between him and Korey for MOM tonight. I'd probably plump for Korey though, thought he was immense.

11 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Bobby and Korey were the best players on the pitch tonight both immense.

Yes, both so good tonight....I constantly keep saying they were having really good games.  Have to give them a joint MOTM tonight.

Said at the start of the season how good I thought he was and could be, but WOW. 

He has exceeded expectation and more, the guy is unreal. Best player for us all season, his quality on the ball is matched by sheer workrate. 

People said he was lightweight, so so pleased for him. Deserves so many plaudits 

Bobby Reid is the most skilful player I have seen in a City shirt in my lifetime and I include Jacki in that assessment. The close control, the instinct, the comfort on the ball, the ability to create possession and a brilliant pass out of a 50-50 ball or lost cause, and the awareness of players around him, I honestly haven't seen anything like it at this level, and certainly not for City. A lot of it doesn't deliver anything which is why no one else in this league really takes him seriously as one of the top players of the division, but for personal ability alone, in my opinion he is up there with anyone, and I'll be fascinated to see how other professional footballers vote in the PFA team.

54 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

:laughcont:

I'm not sure if this was meant to be a :laugh: reaction, but since it was in response to someones £15m+ valuation: a reminder that he is well on pace to match Kodjia's scoring record that precipitated a move of that exact value, despite playing as far more of a team player, and with far more energy, far less offsides, and he is younger. 

If we can get him on a new contract, and his form doesn't fall off a cliff, he will be comfortably the club record sale, in excess of £15m, and I'm sure clubs are watching him and budgeting accordingly.

1 hour ago, Olé said:

I'm not sure if this was meant to be a :laugh: reaction, but since it was in response to someones £15m+ valuation: a reminder that he is well on pace to match Kodjia's scoring record that precipitated a move of that exact value, despite playing as far more of a team player, and with far more energy, far less offsides, and he is younger. 

If we can get him on a new contract, and his form doesn't fall off a cliff, he will be comfortably the club record sale, in excess of £15m, and I'm sure clubs are watching him and budgeting accordingly.

:laughcont:  Firstly, thank you for portraying your opinions to me as fact.

My opinion is that he's not worth 15m yet.

I have no issue saying he could be valued at 15m by us, but in football value is determined by what other clubs are willing to pay for their services. That's a whole different story.

1 hour ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

:laughcont:  Firstly, thank you for portraying your opinions to me as fact.

My opinion is that he's not worth 15m yet.

I have no issue saying he could be valued at 15m by us, but in football value is determined by what other clubs are willing to pay for their services. That's a whole different story.

In fairness £15m isn’t beyond the realms of possibility, it’s not like he said he was worth £50m is it?

Archived