IGNORED

Please tell me I didn’t imagine a streaker tonight?

Dollymarie

Thought these incidents were more or less obsolete now.     Back in the 90's you'd read about these "individuals", in fact there was a famous one name of Roberts or someone - would appear at televised games and make a spectacle of himself.      Some call them exhibitionists or daredevils, I just view them as a bloody nuisance.

Thankfully these kind of things are much eradicated from today's game.  Actually reading the initial post, isn't a streaker someone without any clothes ?   I mean having on a pair of pants or wearing some item of club merchandise on your person really isn't playing the game ?      Take into account the winter climate, but if you're going to do something..

5 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

He sprinted along the touchline during a break in play. He slipped in front of the advertising hoardings leaving a huge skidmark.

No one wants to see that in someone's pants.

I can confirm the white boxer shorts were slightly stained, I presumed it was mud ??? 

15 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I did see one in the second half didn’t I? Albeit clad in a pair of pants and a City scarf? Ran from the South Stand to the Dolman. 

My brother asked me what I was on about when I saw the stewards collecting his coat etc 5 minutes later! 

It did happen didn’t it? :blink:

well I missed that then but then I was up in the gods in Lansdown tower block

Archived