IGNORED

If Junior Bent and Luke Freeman had a love child....

Marina's Rolls Royce

Ryan Kent is absolute balls and we've really struggled ever since he arrived. Is it all on him? Of course not. He doesn't look like he wants to be out there though. Looks like he thinks he's too good to be here honestly.

Overall he doesn't track back, just turns left and right over and over again until he gets fed up and finally chooses a way to go but by then the defence have covered available options. He also slows the game down so much, seems he doesn't want to overlap or run onto the ball, always has to have it at his feet and try take his man on then usually ends up dribbling into the middle of the pitch. 

I really don't believe he fits he culture here and has to be dropped as soon as possible.

3 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

Ryan Kent is absolute balls and we've really struggled ever since he arrived. Is it all on him? Of course not. He doesn't look like he wants to be out there though. Looks like he thinks he's too good to be here honestly.

Overall he doesn't track back, just turns left and right over and over again until he gets fed up and finally chooses a way to go but by then the defence have covered available options. He also slows the game down so much, seems he doesn't want to overlap or run onto the ball, always has to have it at his feet and try take his man on then usually ends up dribbling into the middle of the pitch. 

I really don't believe he fits he culture here and has to be dropped as soon as possible.

I thought he tracked back really well on Wednesday.  He’s not a natural but I thought the hard work was there.  There was one occasion where Cairney picked up a clearance (he just knows where to stand!) and Kent made 15-20 yards up to get in a sliding tackle as they broke.  I thought he got the ball, but he got a yellow card.

His corners are generally in the right areas, doesn’t hit the first man like others do.

I’m not saying he’s brilliant, but he does give us pace and does try to go past his man.  He doesn’t always choose the right option, but he did lay the ball off on Wednesday, so has learned from Sunday.

I’m not convinced (yet), but to say he’s "absolute balls" is a bit unfair.

23 hours ago, Super said:

Really was a pointless sub last night.

Here we go again ...

how many matches has he played ? 

These are human beings not virtual footballers on your little game consoles.

They all need time to adjust to the rigours of Championship football and fit in with the team. 

He didn't get much game time v Fulham but looked lively.

He's only nine for gawd's sake . 

4 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

Ha ha ! 

Archived