IGNORED

Eros Pisano

Lew-T

When is this lad going to be in the match day squad? Haven’t heard a specific time scale, unless I missed it. Thought Holden/Johnson just said he’s back in full training? 

Could really do with his forward link up play. Nothing against Bailey Wright, he’s done a fantastic job there but he isn’t a RB, simple as. Be interesting to see what LJ does when Pisano is fit considering he is our captain. 

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

When is this lad going to be in the match day squad? Haven’t heard a specific time scale, unless I missed it. Thought Holden/Johnson just said he’s back in full training? 

Could really do with his forward link up play. Nothing against Bailey Wright, he’s done a fantastic job there but he isn’t a RB, simple as. Be interesting to see what LJ does when Pisano is fit considering he is our captain. 

Gone from Dec to Jan to Feb and now to March! 

6 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

LJ needs to show his metal as a manager. Do you think Warnock would care? 

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

The whole Djuric thing is strange. LJ was adamant after the Forest game that we would have a fit and real deal Djuric three weeks later. I do wonder if the guy is ever going to make it 

I think from the glimpses we've seen he looks to be a top, top target man at this level. If he can get his fitness back and get playing again then I'm confident he'll be a very important player for us. Diedhiou is good but Djuric is a cut above when it comes to winning headers/competing aerially.

He's clearly not being rushed back as it was a nasty hamstring injury. 

And Bailey Wright is decent enough cover and has been since late October. 

Will be nice to have Pisano back and have a bit more balance to the side, as well as more of an attacking threat down the right hand side. 

Hopefully Djuric isn't to far away, even if he's fit for the last 6-8 games.. he'll be a good option to have. 

Eros & COD about three weeks away....Djuric a little behind them but its going well...

If we could have them all fit/firing for the last six matches or so they could really make the difference between playoffs...or tenth place.

I just hope having such riches at his disposal that Lee doesn't get confused & blow a fuse!!

Deano said recently that Djuric is back from Italy and training 'on the grass' as is Pisaro. It's a good sign of progress when injured players are able to join in on the grass as it's generally softer and more pliable than hard surfaces you'd find in the gym.

Didnt say how much longer tho - it's case of "how long is a piece of string" I guess

Archived